Being fucked after cumming

Curiousolderguy

56 minutes ago, Curiousolderguy said:

Like many guys, I expect, I instantly lose my sexual  urge once I've cum. 

I have a desire to be made to cum then locked in chastity and gangbanged bareback by strangers. 

Has anyone experienced it or also have a similar desire.

Personally I don't, but I have met many guys like you, they immediately lose desire for sex after shooting their first load. I have quite nice selection of chastity cages, I love wearing them, sometimes I keep them on for 4-5 days. 

I had a dom regular that made me cum on his dick before he would fuck me.  The first time it was strange but after maybe 10 minutes of taking his dick i was horny as fuck and just as eager as before i came.  After that, I was able to cum on his dick, let him fuck that load into me.  When he finished i would cum on his dick again and suck it off.  I will say I tryed it with a different top though and it didnt go so well.  So it may matter who our with.

A top i play with always makes me cun before he fucks. He like to suck me till i explode then flip me over fast to fuck. He says my hole is so loose after i cum.

But im not as horny after i cum and doesn't make the fucking so exciting 

I always make sure the top cums before I do......I resist all temptation to cum.  If I blow my load first, and then have to wait for him, it hurts like hell.  I find it interesting that many tops feel once they have cum, their job is done and they just wanna pull out and stop.  I find the variety of responses interesting, I have seen guys show little interest in me having an orgasm, while others will wait and make sure I cum, no matter how I decide to do so.

Their response to my pleasure is a definite factor in if I invite them back or not.

• Like 2

My partner always makes me cum when he fucks me.  I love feeling him inside me after I cum and we usually lay with his cock still deep inside me for quite some time after.  Sometimes we fall asleep like this.  Other times he pisses in me, which is really hot too!

• Piggy 2

It hasn't happened for a long time, but with my first male lover I loved to cum as he was fucking me. I was very happy for him to continue until he bred me. 

I have a fuck buddy in Mexico who loves to suck me off. Then he lifts my legs, enters me raw, pounds and breeds me. I love it. 

Most often at bathhouses I hold off cumming hoping to take as many loads up the ass as possible. When I'm ready to leave, I find a nice ass to fuck raw and spray my load as deep as possible. 

Thanks for this question. It reminds me I can switch it around. It would be great to orgasm again with a big cock raw fucking me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2023 at 3:49 AM, Curiousolderguy said:

Like many guys, I expect, I instantly lose my sexual  urge once I've cum. 

I have a desire to be made to cum then locked in chastity and gangbanged bareback by strangers. 

Has anyone experienced it or also have a similar desire.

After you cum, immediately start thinking about what a nasty cum whore you are and think that it's never going to end you're the chosen whore of the day 👄

21 hours ago, BadBob2023 said:

I lose my desire after I've cum. Like a few here, I like to hold off ejaculating until my top has finished filling me up. Having said that, I do get horny again fairly quickly especially if the top wants to fuck me again. 

Get piggy babe🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...