Did you ever write your advert for sex on a toilet wall

gingerballs

OMG, as a repressed gay teen, i spent hours in restroom reading the messages on stall walls, just sitting there and being amongst my people lol. No, seriously, i did. 

Those who did not grow up in an era of repression, where being gay and fucking could get you arrested and charged with a felony, may think it weird that we had sex in restrooms (read: "in hiding").  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

Tap foot for BJ

At 19 1/2 I tapped my foot and got my first blow job.  It was an OK BJ and a gentle intro to "tearoom trade".  He was sweet, a year or two older than me.  He explained we're both supposed to suck each other, but some guys don't (that's what I remember) . 

I couldn't help but dig this out.  Steam 3 (3)

Steam vol. 3 issue 3 autumn 1995.jpg

Edited by cosmaz
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

OMG, as a repressed gay teen, i spent hours in restroom reading the messages on stall walls, just sitting there and being amongst my people lol. No, seriously, i did. 

Those who did not grow up in an era of repression, where being gay and fucking could get you arrested and charged with a felony, may think it weird that we had sex in restrooms (read: "in hiding").  

Yes, I did the same thing...  I would go exploring and sitting in all kinds of restrooms... from truck stops to the creepy changing room at the lake.  I would spend hours, reading all kinds of nasty and dirty shit on the walls.  woof.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I love sex as sleazy and as dirty as possible. It was so horny going into a public toilet and reading all the things guys had written on the walls, some were very extreme and some of the drawings were so dirty in what they predicted. I used to wank as I read the messages and loved to piss all over the drawings on the walls.

• Like 1

So many places that I associate with my early exploration have been closed or demolished. I remember writing a few messages in my favourite places, but mostly I loved sitting there waiting and reading the variety of filth from other guys minds. A fond reminiscence.

• Like 2

Umm not exactly. Lol

There's this n*zi cunt that my bestie and I happened to know and who fucked us over. One day, someone (who was definitely not us) wrote "if you want a good time call (her phone number)" on men's bathroom stalls around town. 

I totally forgot about that until just now. I wonder if they ever figured out who did that 🤣🤣🤣