How deep?

septimussmith

I love having an arm up my hole. I love the feeling of my fist hole so loose and eager it can get fucked by someone's wrist. I would love to train my hole so I can get to the elbow and get fucked like this extremely hot video:

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/deep-hole-drilling-xhDFQub

I think I just need a guy to take his time and get my hole so loose and relaxed he can hammer away. 

I also love the feeling when a guy removes his fist and arm and suddenly your hole is the biggest entrance in the world. That's what gets me off most: knowing a man wrecked my hole so hard it's cavernous and soft. Fuck... I'm making myself hard.  I might have to jerk off thinking about my wrecked hole. 

• Piggy 1

Used to only want a hand and no more than 6 inches of arm but now, I'm a lot more kinky pervy so as far as guy doing me wants to take us. Looking for a guy to restart me as it's been a few years since last time but I miss that feeling and want to feel it again.

• Piggy 1

On 11/24/2023 at 4:22 PM, GFF92 said:

The feeling of getting through the sigmoid colon is probably the most incredible feeling I've ever felt in my life. Takes me a huge amount of playing to get there but damn is it worth it.

It sure is. That area is sooo super sensitive on me and I start pissing myself uncontrollably as a guy's hand begins to play with it and stretch it more to get the hand through it. I'm not there yet with the hand (right at the crest of the thumb knuckle on a small-medium hand) but the toys seem to slide through pretty easily. I cannot wait til that area finally stretched and gives out like the rest of my rectum and anus have so i can sink easily to the elbow and start training to go beyond: goal is the shoulder so I can feel a male's armpit hair against my giant anus.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1