speculums

FF69

anyone ever use a speculum? would like to try one out. 

They look filthy hot especially when the top slides his PA'ed cock in and has a piss and then drops his bare load in.  

I'm assuming they don't hurt your hole. Any advice would be great. 

speculum.png

Edited by eccome
added more
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I use to have a basic one and at first it was a little uncomfortable to put in but once in and opened up it was fine. Once I became a spun slut I could open mine up all the way to pull it out so I thought about buying a bigger one. Never used one with another guy though but want to especially be opened up with one and a guy putting his fist in without any problems 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I love them!

I'm actually looking for someone to use mine on me again, ideally for a proper session. Quite a few years ago now I have a few guys into using it on me. One guy thought it was a bit scary, but i still managed to get him to open me up and piss in me. Sadly he didn't fuck/cum in me with the speculum in me. 

The type I recommend, which is what I have, is a Collins. It's a basic two lever, which gives complete access to your hole. Others have a fixed base, which doesn't provide as much flexibility. The type in the pic above is a for major players, so I wouldn't even think about that for a while, if you've never used one. 

The main things when using it - warm it up with your hands or by running under warm water. Lube it up the arms/blades and, with it closed, slowly ease it inside you. Important - when removing it, make sure it is still slightly open. If the blades/arms are completely closed, there's a chance of of nipping the skin inside you as it pulls out, which hurts like hell. Anyway, once it's inside, slowly start screwing it open. You'll feel the resistance of your hole, which for the first time might feel weird, but as you go further and it starts stretching you open, it's incredible. The feeling of air getting inside you and the knowledge your hole is gaping are both fucking horny.

• Piggy 2

Here’s another thread we’ve had on the subject:

The post above illustrates different types of speculums.

Just to note, the device being used in the image in the first post in this thread is a veterinary speculum for use on horses, not a speculum intended for use on human orifices. That one might look terrifying to some people not familiar with them and discourage them from trying one. Full insertion and use of an equine speculum would be a dangerous exercise with considerable risk of damaging the bowel, and is very much not recommended.

• Upvote 1

On 11/26/2023 at 10:05 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I love them!

I'm actually looking for someone to use mine on me again, ideally for a proper session. Quite a few years ago now I have a few guys into using it on me. One guy thought it was a bit scary, but i still managed to get him to open me up and piss in me. Sadly he didn't fuck/cum in me with the speculum in me. 

The type I recommend, which is what I have, is a Collins. It's a basic two lever, which gives complete access to your hole. Others have a fixed base, which doesn't provide as much flexibility. The type in the pic above is a for major players, so I wouldn't even think about that for a while, if you've never used one. 

The main things when using it - warm it up with your hands or by running under warm water. Lube it up the arms/blades and, with it closed, slowly ease it inside you. Important - when removing it, make sure it is still slightly open. If the blades/arms are completely closed, there's a chance of of nipping the skin inside you as it pulls out, which hurts like hell. Anyway, once it's inside, slowly start screwing it open. You'll feel the resistance of your hole, which for the first time might feel weird, but as you go further and it starts stretching you open, it's incredible. The feeling of air getting inside you and the knowledge your hole is gaping are both fucking horny.

"The feeling of air getting inside you and the knowledge your hole is gaping are both fucking horny." - I can imagine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 5:05 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I love them!

SOLD! Feeling he air flow on and around my gaped rectum is always a high. Now for a loose fist pig like me, what one would I want to start with? 

• Piggy 2

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

SOLD! Feeling he air flow on and around my gaped rectum is always a high. Now for a loose fist pig like me, what one would I want to start with? 

I'd say a large Collins (longer blades) would work, but check the other thread mentioned above. There might be others who suggest otherwise. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 10:05 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

If the blades/arms are completely closed, there's a chance of of nipping the skin inside you as it pulls out, which hurts like hell.

This is why I won't use that type of speculum when playing with others, all too easy for them to get carried away and cause an injury.

Really I prefer using pigholes and tunnel plugs. A little bit more practice and patience to get them in but hold you open beautifully.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FallenLad said:

This is why I won't use that type of speculum when playing with others, all too easy for them to get carried away and cause an injury.

Really I prefer using pigholes and tunnel plugs. A little bit more practice and patience to get them in but hold you open beautifully.

Very true. I've never used a pig hole, but now that you mention it I might check them out again. I remember seeing them when they first came out and thought they looked interesting.  

6 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Very true. I've never used a pig hole, but now that you mention it I might check them out again. I remember seeing them when they first came out and thought they looked interesting.  

They're well worth trying. The larger sizes and the FF version certainly take a bit of practice to get in though.

IMG_20200606_203819-02 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 12/9/2023 at 8:29 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Because they're not cheap, would a small pig hole allow a decent size cock inside easily enough?

The smallest one (#1) only has an inner circumference of 4" so that's going to be too small for even an average cock.

You probably need the middle size (#3) which has an inner circumference of 5".. but an outside size of 8". 

(For some reason it won't let me upload another pic, but you can see me getting fucked with the #3 poghole here: [think before following links] https://twitter.com/PozCumPig/status/1729391751847170212?t=P9lqP7kyaaVuw2q9jU1ZZA&s=19 )

• Upvote 1