How much time do you take getting your fist in?

ErosWired

On 11/28/2023 at 5:04 PM, FistingChris said:

As a fistee it took me a long time to learn to open my arse and take a fist - it's definitely not something you're gonna feel comfortable with after only taking a fist twice.  For me though part of the pleasure was feeling the discomfort your hole goes through while it's gradually stretching and relaxing to take a fist, and then how it feels when he's well and truly in you and continually working and stretching you even more so he can go deep and beyond your second hole.  It's not a quick journey but it's well worth the ride with the pleasure you ultimately get. 

I get that it’s a process. I’d been stretching myself with larger insertables for a while before I tried it, and could take 9” of circumference, so I figured I was at least at a starting point. And he did get the fist in. But the point was that he did it relatively quickly. There wasn’t a lot of ‘gradual’ stretching about it. If I had been a seasoned fistee, used to taking it, I could see skipping the preliminaries and getting on in, but I think I probably needed more work before the push. I just don’t know. I don’t have any other frame of reference.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:39 AM, ErosWired said:

I get that it’s a process. I’d been stretching myself with larger insertables for a while before I tried it, and could take 9” of circumference, so I figured I was at least at a starting point. And he did get the fist in. But the point was that he did it relatively quickly. There wasn’t a lot of ‘gradual’ stretching about it. If I had been a seasoned fistee, used to taking it, I could see skipping the preliminaries and getting on in, but I think I probably needed more work before the push. I just don’t know. I don’t have any other frame of reference.

Were you using poppers?

On 11/26/2023 at 10:23 AM, ErosWired said:

Fisters - Assuming you’re dealing with an average somewhat-conditioned hole, not a complete unstretched fisting novice, and not a totally blown-out meat sleeve, but someone who needs an undetermined amount of handwork to relax the hole before you make full entry, how much time do you devote to the preparation?

The two times I’ve taken a fist, by the same person, I haven’t particularly enjoyed it. The entry felt somewhat traumatic both times, and though I wasn’t watching a clock, I’d say he probably worked his way in in under 15 minutes both times. This strikes me as possibly hasty. I’d be interested to know if this is considered a usual amount of time in which a fistee should be able to adjust to accommodate the intrusion (bearing in mind some intrusions are bigger than others), or whether one usually expects a bit more preparation.

I’m curious to know whether I’m just not responding as I ought to be, and thus not really suited to the activity. If not, I can live with that; I don’t have to try another one. But if my experience so far has not been what it should have been, I can’t really say I’ve been properly fisted, to understand what that feels like. As it stands, after two tries I still don’t get why anybody likes it, let alone prefers a fist to a cock.

If you are new to fisting or taking larger than regular penis stuff through your anus and into the rectum, you are going to need some relaxing anal and rectal muscle massage to get things relaxed and get receptive to the hand. A good relaxing environment is a must to get you in the "I can take this" headspace--much of fisting is also mental. Most guys play what I call the thub thub club music which can be really distracting when you're trying to relax. One of the guys with whom I have done depth training on my manCunt, always plays the kind of mellow music you'd hear at your massage therapy appointment. And it really works in getting you to relax. Even as loose as I am--a guy with a small or medium hand can lube up and slide right in, a large hand can get in within sixty seconds--there's still training I am doing to be able to take more, so the principles of advanced play training are no different from the principles of beginning training. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Of course I was. I couldn’t have taken a fist at all otherwise.

I use Everest Brutal poppers - I have tried many different brands over the years but have found this one by far the best.  Really opens my arse and I can take a fist deep - well beyond my second muscle 

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, partying.hard said:

It’s not about me and my fist.  It’s all about him and his hole.  When a man is in my bed and wanting to get fisted, he sets the pace. I may be a nasty freaking bed, but I am respectful and responsible.

Totally agree with @partying.hard it’s all about that fantastic connection between the man and his hole and the top being respectful and responsible…..with that sense, when I am the bottom, the top will sense the pace as I suck him in….fuck love that sensation.

Connection and respect leads to both top and bottom maximising pleasure for both 😊😎

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

When i know that i'm going to be fisted, besides doing a thorough cleaning, i do some pre-anal hole lubing and stretching, so when the Top is ready, i will be as well.  i don't have to waste His time prepping (it's about the Top, not the bottom).  When doing my pre-anal hole stretching, it usually takes me about 15-20 minutes to be able to fit my large-sized rubber fist inside my mancunt...with the help from poppers.  When the Top arrives, i'm usually ready to accept His hand immediately.  10-2-0952_copy_576x768.thumb.jpg.065dbdf56941e91c67bdb1ae7bece77c.jpg

• Like 2