How much time do you take getting your fist in?

ErosWired

Fisters - Assuming you’re dealing with an average somewhat-conditioned hole, not a complete unstretched fisting novice, and not a totally blown-out meat sleeve, but someone who needs an undetermined amount of handwork to relax the hole before you make full entry, how much time do you devote to the preparation?

The two times I’ve taken a fist, by the same person, I haven’t particularly enjoyed it. The entry felt somewhat traumatic both times, and though I wasn’t watching a clock, I’d say he probably worked his way in in under 15 minutes both times. This strikes me as possibly hasty. I’d be interested to know if this is considered a usual amount of time in which a fistee should be able to adjust to accommodate the intrusion (bearing in mind some intrusions are bigger than others), or whether one usually expects a bit more preparation.

I’m curious to know whether I’m just not responding as I ought to be, and thus not really suited to the activity. If not, I can live with that; I don’t have to try another one. But if my experience so far has not been what it should have been, I can’t really say I’ve been properly fisted, to understand what that feels like. As it stands, after two tries I still don’t get why anybody likes it, let alone prefers a fist to a cock.

To me, the time will vary with every man.  No two asses will take the same amount of time.  I have worked my medium sized hands into an experienced guy in under five minutes.  I have played with some guy's asses for 90 minutes and still didn't feel they were ready to take my full hand.  I do open my men up with my tongue and fingers and cock first.   Graduated toys can also be helpful in the stretch.  Do not let anyone's hand enter you too soon or too fast. 

The ideal is to find a patient top who you can see regularly (and I know that is almost impossible where you live.)  But a fisting top does not have to be a fucking top.  Many fisting bottoms flip--and can be excellent teachers for they know just what's going on inside you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

To me, the time will vary with every man.  No two asses will take the same amount of time.  I have worked my medium sized hands into an experienced guy in under five minutes.  I have played with some guy's asses for 90 minutes and still didn't feel they were ready to take my full hand.  I do open my men up with my tongue and fingers and cock first.   Graduated toys can also be helpful in the stretch.  Do not let anyone's hand enter you too soon or too fast. 

The ideal is to find a patient top who you can see regularly (and I know that is almost impossible where you live.)  But a fisting top does not have to be a fucking top.  Many fisting bottoms flip--and can be excellent teachers for they know just what's going on inside you.

Never been fisted but could be interested if I do,,most definitely would have you do it

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Feel bad here. Last time I fisted a guy was in the Darkroom in Dirty Dicks. I was fully in him in minutes (less than 5). I got in to mid arm!  Thinking now that I may have not prepared him enough. Although he said nothing, good or bad. I did my thing and he lay there! Hopefully he enjoyed it. 

21 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Feel bad here. Last time I fisted a guy was in the Darkroom in Dirty Dicks. I was fully in him in minutes (less than 5). I got in to mid arm!  Thinking now that I may have not prepared him enough. Although he said nothing, good or bad. I did my thing and he lay there! Hopefully he enjoyed it. 

There are certainly men who are fisted regularly who can take it quickly.  I was responding to the OP who had barely ever taken a fist.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Hey I feel sure he would have said if you’re going too fast……my last time in Dirty Dicks, wearing chaps shorts, with my hole well douched and greased / lubed (so important to be prepared for when opportunity arises). I was approached from behind by a hot guys who was very quick to unzip the rear entry zip 😈……. I very quickly senses he knew exactly what he was doing and had great technique 😜…… a good few sniffs of poppers and one leg on the rung of a stool and he was in wrist deep …..probably no more than 3 minutes…I was gagging 😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If I understand well it was your very first time you took a fist even though you practiced with dildos or so. So, 15 minutes sounds very fast for me. Fisting is not a race. I agree with @FelchingPisser that there’s no two similar holes. Every fistee deserves special attention. I prefer if the fistee drives me. If he founds to fast, intense or much he notices it and I slow down or push back etc. 

for example, Saturday I fisted a couple. Both of them were experienced but very tight especially one of them. It took hours when I could push my full fist in him. His boyfriend was more stretchy but he became tight again within minutes and then I had to start almost from the beginning again. However, after a while I could punch his hole. 
There was another guy, especially when he became higher he was impatient and finally the guys wanted me to fist both them which was very tiring. LoL 

So the fister must be patient and follow the fistee’s orders. It’s a very enjoyable play but it’s also dangerous. So fisters must be careful 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

Hey I feel sure he would have said if you’re going too fast……my last time in Dirty Dicks, wearing chaps shorts, with my hole well douched and greased / lubed (so important to be prepared for when opportunity arises). I was approached from behind by a hot guys who was very quick to unzip the rear entry zip 😈……. I very quickly senses he knew exactly what he was doing and had great technique 😜…… a good few sniffs of poppers and one leg on the rung of a stool and he was in wrist deep …..probably no more than 3 minutes…I was gagging 😈

Could well have been me mate.!!

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I got fisted a couple weekends ago, took the guy awhile my 30 min to get mid-arm in.  He didn't fuck, but I would up breedin him afterwards.

I'm pretty experienced at taking fists and large toys but it still takes about 45min to an hour before I can comfortably take a medium sized fist.

I can manage it sooner but I'd rather be relaxed and build up to it than rush and injure myself.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

If I understand well it was your very first time you took a fist even though you practiced with dildos or so. So, 15 minutes sounds very fast for me. Fisting is not a race. I agree with @FelchingPisser that there’s no two similar holes. Every fistee deserves special attention. I prefer if the fistee drives me. If he founds to fast, intense or much he notices it and I slow down or push back etc. 

for example, Saturday I fisted a couple. Both of them were experienced but very tight especially one of them. It took hours when I could push my full fist in him. His boyfriend was more stretchy but he became tight again within minutes and then I had to start almost from the beginning again. However, after a while I could punch his hole. 
There was another guy, especially when he became higher he was impatient and finally the guys wanted me to fist both them which was very tiring. LoL 

So the fister must be patient and follow the fistee’s orders. It’s a very enjoyable play but it’s also dangerous. So fisters must be careful 

Agreed being fisted or fisting someone takes time and every time is different even if it is the same person.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

As a fistee it took me a long time to learn to open my arse and take a fist - it's definitely not something you're gonna feel comfortable with after only taking a fist twice.  For me though part of the pleasure was feeling the discomfort your hole goes through while it's gradually stretching and relaxing to take a fist, and then how it feels when he's well and truly in you and continually working and stretching you even more so he can go deep and beyond your second hole.  It's not a quick journey but it's well worth the ride with the pleasure you ultimately get. 

• Upvote 3