I miss cybersex. Anyone else?

NHeat

31 minutes ago, NHeat said:

It was fun to say dirty shit to a stranger in hopes of getting each other off. Now it's all about swapping pics and videos. Plus chat rooms are pretty much dead. Anyone else miss it?

Miss it? No, as I do it daily - with guys here I clarified it from the beginning, I love writing and this is my way to dirty-chat so don't ask me multimedia contents of my body. 

Even because I think it's safer: if you write, behind a nickname, and without telling anything about your real life that allows you to be recognized, there are less probabilities of blackmail then. 

I'm an author I write fantasy what the fuck do someone want to take away from me? 

Anyway, depending on your tastes, you can hit me up any time for dirty messages. 

And yes, web chats are very, very rare nowadays - like IRC or ICQ or AOL for example, or browser based rooms; but no one prevents us from using new technology to dirty-talk! Any platform with a textbox and a "send" button can be used in this way. 🔥🔥🔥

Let me add another consideration: true that writing with no filter might cause the "keyboard warrior" phenomenon - taking a person and offending them, exchanging it for "freedom". 

But, on the other side, it's the good part of the challenge! 

EVERYONE is able to point a camera on their sexual organs when excited, or their naked bodies. Or whatever. But what does it add, to all images and video you can find somewhere else? 

A sex-related conversation with someone, gets interesting when both parties involve themselves in it with their fantasies, the desire to know each other's tastes, push their limits... 

Just having a dripping penis with "I'm like this because of you" makes no sense for me, that penis could belong to anyone! 

For me talking dirty online was never to get off, but to add excitement of what would happen when we eventually met up. I don't know why, but I never got off on just talking, and I was never into phone sex either. It just didn't do anything for me, but talking dirt to set the mood for an eventual hookup does turn me on.

I miss the actual physical interaction with an individual.  The bars in particular, but I also liked cruising at my gym.  I've gone to bathhouses in cities where I didn't live, and bookstores and public parks always concerned me when it came to law enforcement.  I live in Florida, and now Sniffies has become popular in my area.  But  with so many guys hosting "in their cars" just makes me  roar with laughter.  I am 6 foot 3, it's tough to have sex in the back of my Kia Forte, you know?

• Upvote 1