FTM pregnancy risk?

Iker80

On 12/9/2023 at 12:26 AM, Iker80 said:

I think FTM guys who keep everything in their pants original are very sexy.

Me too. The contrast between original and change together in one package I personally find super hot and sexy. But as you say, each to their own. I am very pleased you all got to spend the weekend together and that Dan got fully loaded up with seed - Fucking lovely! 🐷👅 And a big thank you handsome for telling us all about it. The only thing that is a let down here is I wasn't there, lol. Damn.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BathhouseBottom said:

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

So last century? What is wrong with you people? Humans can't change their gender and the fact that in only a few years we have insane beliefs indoctrinated and Brainwashed into low iq peoples heads is disgusting. 

Cutting your penis off doesn't make you a girl and cutting your tits off doesn't make you a man.

To viking 8x6 ..... the truth and facts are just that and you giving me a warning for being sane is fucking pathetic.Go warn all the child molesters and incest monsters on this site you coward.

I would respectfully suggest that, if you lived in this century rather than the last, and had the IQ you clearly think you have, then you'd have understood the difference between biological sex, which a person can't change, and gender which they most certainly can change - with the full backing of the law in civilised countries. And by and large I think they're pretty brave, and deserve our respect, for making that change, if it's right for them. There's nothing whatever disgusting about any of it.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2023 at 2:11 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Me too. The contrast between original and change together in one package I personally find super hot and sexy. But as you say, each to their own. I am very pleased you all got to spend the weekend together and that Dan got fully loaded up with seed - Fucking lovely! 🐷👅 And a big thank you handsome for telling us all about it. The only thing that is a let down here is I wasn't there, lol. Damn.

For sure, would have been hot seeing another guy who likes him topping. Dan's been traveling for work so only seen him once. I think the beer and my friend's excellent pussy eating got him horny that night because the time we hooked up since then he wanted a condom. I think he'll get tempted to go bare again sooner or later.

• Piggy 1

On 11/27/2023 at 9:44 AM, partying.hard said:

That’s one of the few things on my bucket list.  OmFFFFFg I’m envious!

Its a fun time for sure. I never thought I'd be into it, but man was it fun. And the guy was super cute on top of it, which made it all the hotter.

• 3 months later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:26 PM, Satyr99 said:

I'm currently in a hot but casual relationship with a beautiful young FTM. He's had his breasts removed, and so is gorgeously boyish, but plans to keep his two holes - which I'm very happy about, as its great to have the choice.

But  I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the idea of breeding him and making a baby. The idea of making a beautiful boy pregnant is incredibly erotic for me, and having recently  broached the subject I find that he's strongly turned on by it too:  he loves the idea of living as and looking like a hot young man but being obviously heavily pregnant.

So for us, at present, pregnancy isn't a risk but instead is looking increasingly like a goal. Papabearcub's cautionary words are noted though: thanks for them

By way of update, he's had a number of gynae investigations and the findings are that he's still fertile with plenty of viable eggs and perfectly able to conceive and carry to term. 

We both think this is fabulous news. 

So we are now actively trying for a pregnancy! And the fucking is getting hotter and hotter - though I'm now banned from his boy hole because he wants all my spunk in his womb

• Like 2