Topped by a Bottom?

btmcumwhore

Have you ever been topped (fucked) by a guy who is a self-proclaimed bottom?

I LOVE nothing more than to find some cute ass bottom and convince him to breed me. 9 times out of 10 I can get them to do it and usually they are awesome fucks because they never get to, so they go all out.

I actually get very turned on by taking a load from a guy I know has been fucked and bred by a lot of other men. I've got the weird fantasy about Dawson unloading in me just because of all the hot men who have fucked him...sort of a sexual "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" kinda thing LOL

I could not agree more Masc!! I would take Dawson's loads any day!! He is my idol and I dream to get fucked like him!

I actually get very turned on by taking a load from a guy I know has been fucked and bred by a lot of other men. I've got the weird fantasy about Dawson unloading in me just because of all the hot men who have fucked him...sort of a sexual "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" kinda thing LOL

Guest slobbvers

Yeah. For me though, as a vers man, it's great when I hook up with a guy who wants to both fuck and get fucked during the hook up.

I had a fuck bud that I turned from a total bottom into a hot top. Now he can't get enough of fucking me. When we first fucked, I was surprised to discover he was a total bottom. He had a descent body and an 8" uncut cock. That first time I made the decsion to turn him into a top. It took a few months, but I finally got him to fuck me. He was a great top.

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm getting fucked by someone I suspect is another bottom (for instance at the sauna I saw him in his room offering his hole...) I like to play with his hole and when I find cum in it it's a big turn on. Many bottoms at the sauna look for other hungry holes before going home. I find that bottoms usually cum real fast.

For a while I would advertise myself as versatile and hook-up with vers-bottoms whom I was supposed to fuck. But the challange was that once I got to their place, I would slowly turn things around. I don't like getting sucked but I would let them suck me and let them play with me until they were hard. Several times I was supposed to be the top but instead was leaving with their load in my hole. A couple of guys told me I have "tricked them."

I have to say that I agree, because I once was a bottom for my first boyfriend, and I liked it but I realized that I prefer being a top. I have to say that bottoming for him made me more aware about what a bottom likes, and how to please them. It is hot when a bottom just craves my loads, but sometimes I also like to know that they are being pleased too.

That’s the ultimate degradation – being fucked by a piece of trash that everyone else has banged! What does that make me? Lower than low- that’s what

So let me get this right... Bottoms are nothing but pieces of trash... You are a fucking piece of trash for even making that statement. You are lower than low, but it wouldn't be because you've been fucked by a bottom. Being verbally abused by another person, as you have just done, is the ultimate degradation.