What’s up with dudes who don’t want it raw?

Jose

The thing I hate the most is when I tell a dude I want to breed him and he says yea then when I’m at his house and about to put my dick in he asks me to put a condom on. Then I leave and I look like the asshole… it’s weird. Everyone knows what breeding is, fucking hate when dudes act like they don’t. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jose said:

The thing I hate the most is when I tell a dude I want to breed him and he says yea then when I’m at his house and about to put my dick in he asks me to put a condom on. Then I leave and I look like the asshole… it’s weird. Everyone knows what breeding is, fucking hate when dudes act like they don’t. 

Some guys do not, in fact, know what "breed" means. If they're accustomed to condom-protected sex, they may not be up on the lingo that most barebackers (and some non-barebackers) use. Some - and I can vouch for this from personal experience, discussing the issue with other gay men - think "breed" is a synonym for "fuck", and don't understand the implication that "breeding" means "ejaculate inside without protection".

With a new partner, I'd suggest clearer language - either in a sexually charged manner ("I wanna put my load up your ass so you're dripping it out for hours") or in a clinical one ("I only fuck without condoms - is that OK?").

When a significant number of gay men still don't understand what PrEP is, what it does and does not protect against, or even that HIV is still a thing to worry about, you can't assume that they're going to correctly interpret a slang term the way you (and admittedly, the majority of gay men) mean it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jose said:

LOL how frustrating I’ve also rejected sex for the same reason after explicitly saying I fuck only BB and I would love his babies inside my ass only to have him put on a condom once we get going…

I’ve also convinced guys to fuck me raw that “always use condoms”, some of them came very quickly and you could tell there was no going back for them 😈🐽💦

• Like 1

Maybe at first thought go bareback but changed mind as meet. As other posters mentioned that maybe need to be clear on what looking for. 

Or maybe playing a game as profile shows one thing and when meet want opposite. Just to get individuals to stop by or meet. Thus profile may say bareback in profile but in person want a condom used. Seems be better if have profile say condom only if want condom.  

Also maybe was on prep but prescription ran out or just started and maybe not taken to full protection. 

1 hour ago, barefucker44 said:

I know, pretty clear to me.  But the fact is all btms want to be bred.  It is only a matter of time before they take a man's seed.

Isn't that the truth. The allure of a man's cum in my hole is always gonna be stronger than my desire to have safe sex. 

On 12/6/2023 at 10:37 PM, Jose said:

He knows what breeding means. He does want it raw. But he's deciding in the moment based on other factors. Possibly looks or attraction.

Did this dude by chance claim "well I'm clean" before asking you to put on a condom? 

• Like 1

Dated a guy for a while.  Was very sexy, but would only play safe.  Even insisted on wearing a condom if I sucked him.  Got his uncovered cock in my mouth once & he freaked out, telling me to stop so he could get a condom.  Problem was he didn't even used flavoured ones, just regular condoms & they didn't taste great when trying to blow him.  As much as I liked him, I just couldn't enjoy sex like that.  That's probably what turned me into a raw pig!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1