Condom discussion

haireebear

Guest MightyMouth

I think a lot of dudes put "safe only" in their profiles just to give the appearance of being neg whether they are or not. Most times they'll go for your hole raw if you don't ask for the rubber.

When I used to play safe I always asked for a rubber and checked them to make sure they were wearing one. But last time I went to the bookstore this hot daddy is rimming my ass and fingering me. He starts pushing it in me. It felt so damn good but I squeaked about condoms and he put one on and fucked me.

Still felt good. But I'm probably not alone on this when it would be hotter to be seduced by a top who wants to fuck you bare and fucks you bare and makes you forgot about condoms. I'll do bare again eventually.

my profiles all say 'i don't like condoms. or sermons. if that's a problem, move on. if it's not, wanna fuck?'

very few men will bring up condoms after that. if they do, i just say no. quite a few men whose profiles say 'safe only' will admit that they're just saying that because it's expected. when we fuck, it's raw.