Amazon delivery driver bred me in the back of his van

A 24 year old twinky guy HMU on Sniffies. At the time i was at work and said so. He told he's an Amazon delivery driver and he can fuck me in the back of his van. How could i refuse?

I went to and meet him on a residential street. It's wasn't empty: about 3 or 4 people are out walking around. I have no idea if anyone saw me but when i got closer he opened the back door and i got inside. When inside i dropped to my knees pulled down his pants to suck him until hard. He told me to turn around so he could fuck me. I asked if he had lube and he said "No, split will just have to do". He was a thick 6 inches so while i knew i could take him, it wouldn't be without some  pain. I got undressed and submitted my ass to him. There was a sharp pain at first as he forced his dick himself in to me but i didn't protest.

Once fully in he fucked me hard and the van shook. Again, i don't know if anyone noticed but there were definitely people around who could have. I rested my upper body on some big boxes back there as he went to town breeding me. Being without lube it was a rough fuck i had to wince though, which I must admit i love doing. After about 5 minutes he came in me. After that I got my clothes back on and left the van. he went on to continue with his deliveries.

We're still talking on Sniffies. I told him I'd be down for doing it again.

35 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Sniffies is so hot...love that most guys list as "Bareback Only" or "Bareback If On Prep" but no one ever asks your status...they just go bareback no questions. Barebackers paradise...raw is law!

It's the new normal....I rarely get asked about status and when I am they usually ask if I'm undetectable. Once they find that out 90% agree to fuck. Still a small portion won't but with PrEP and HIV meds raw is almost universal

• Like 1

Hey I did a UPS driver, who was in full uniform, in the parking lot across the street from the Ramrod in broad daylight.  This was Lauderdale, like in the month of July.  It was hot as hell, like having sex in a tin cup, but I enjoyed every minute of it.  I should have asked him why he was drinking Corona's as opposed to making a delivery, but he made a delivery for sure.  Just not the kind they leave in front of your door....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Marlin said:

It's the new normal....I rarely get asked about status and when I am they usually ask if I'm undetectable. Once they find that out 90% agree to fuck. Still a small portion won't but with PrEP and HIV meds raw is almost universal

I find most guys dont ask about status either.  Awesome

• Like 2