BBRT or MachoBB? What is the best dating site for BBers?

stef85hki

Never heard of MachoBB. IMO, you can't stick to one app: Which app is 'best'  depends where you are as different countries seem to favour different apps. Some work better in cities and some work better out in the sticks. Which is best depends on what you're looking for too. The bigger apps can have a higher percentage of time wasters. I've pretty much given up on them all, except to keep contact with people I meet - and found that going in person to a cruising spot, sauna, bar or club yields consistent success, whereas the apps - and the guys on them - were awful.      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Never heard of MachoBB. IMO, you can't stick to one app: Which app is 'best'  depends where you are as different countries seem to favour different apps. Some work better in cities and some work better out in the sticks. Which is best depends on what you're looking for too. The bigger apps can have a higher percentage of time wasters. I've pretty much given up on them all, except to keep contact with people I meet - and found that going in person to a cruising spot, sauna, bar or club yields consistent success, whereas the apps - and the guys on them - were awful.      

I'm with Andy. In person (for me the sauna) always wins hands down. 

I agree with you.

Sometimes, I have tried to plan it ahead using the apps when travelling, but 90% of the time (not exaggerating) something else comes up.

Sauna has worked fine. Sooner or later you find a match and wither you give a load or get one. 

23 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm with Andy. In person (for me the sauna) always wins hands down. 

1 hour ago, Tsjul said:

Yeah, squit is the best dating website so far if you looking for kinky fun. 

And I proved that today. Was looking for quick fun on my day off today. Didn’t find anyone ready to fuck me but I found someone close to me looking for a blowjob. Swallowed a nice load. Thanks Squirt.