Why do some bottoms push the load out in the toilet after getting bred?

VersatileBreeder

I love holding them as long as I can and when I do let them out, it's usually into a bowl so I can swallow then…also love for a guy to push them out directly into my mouth as long as there's no cleanliness issues

I don't get to hook up often where I'm located due to lack of available guys, tops, and barebackers. But if I'm getting bred, you better believe I'm going to keep his load in my ass as long as possible. I want his DNA to become a part of me. If I'm topping and I breed someone, I don't judge if they push it out right after... I might felch and snowball it with them if I'm still in the mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Cum should be savored, enjoyed, worshipped, soaked up or absorbed from one man to another I think -- to flush it down a toilet is an insult to tops, men, humanity.  Breed deep man! And, thanks for every drop! 😈

• Like 2

On 12/26/2023 at 2:36 PM, Rillion said:

When I used to bottom I'd prefer to keep it in but sometimes the risk of it leaking out or exploding out from a fart to soak my underwear and pants was not one I could risk taking. 

That happened to me one morning walking into work. I had been fucked the night before and the guy shot a big load deep inside me. I went to bed with his semen still in me, woke up, showered and headed to work. While walking from the parking lot I thought i needed to "pass wind" and it turned out to be a bit more than that. A huge blob soaked my boxers. I headed straight to the men's room, undressed in a stall taking my trousers and boxers off. The boxers were soaked and that wonderful distinctive scent of marinated cum and ass permeated the room. I was so turned on and sucked as much as i could from the fabric. Luckily my trousers were still dry so i dressed commando and rolled the boxers up and stuffed them in my desk drawer. All day long the faint smell of my boxers was present.

Edited by Marlin
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 1

I love reading about how much bottoms love to be filled with cum. It's a huge turn on to know how badly a guy wants to hold my load inside him

On 2/5/2024 at 10:17 AM, Johnjohn said:

I want to keep a top's seed in me as long as possible. He has given me his DNA and the least I can do is let it mix with mine.

Agree, a good btm wants to keep his tops seed as long as possible out of respect for the top man.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

Agree, a good btm wants to keep his tops seed as long as possible out of respect for the top man.

Absolutely agree.  I try to keep a tops seed in as long as i can to allow my body to absorb and bond with said load to the maximum effect.