Best cities to travel to for slutting

Versbbbttm

I’m wanting to start traveling. I want to be used like the slutty cumdump I am. No loads refused. What are your favorite cities to get wild in? Best sex clubs and bath houses? My current record is 13 loads in 5 hours. I want to get flooded. Use anon donated loads as lube and pump it in my sloppy hole so we are getting splashed as you’re pounding me!

Not sure if I average the most loads there, but San Diego has long been one of my favorite spots for cruising around being a slut. All types of guys there, perpetually nice weather, just one bathhouse but it's pretty decent, close proximity to camp pendleton as well as the mexican border (from both of which flow many fun things). And if you get bored you can go to the zoo and watch the gorillas bang.

Philadelphia.  Bathhouse as well as bars, 'after hour bars', large concentration of gays in downtown and south Philly.  But here is the added feature, it's not too far from NYC, and easily accessible by train.  Granted this time of the year is not ideal with the weather but from April to late October it's ideal.  I must admit I have gone twice in January (I know, freezing) once to stay with my BFF and the other time for a circuit event - there was dick everywhere,

I may be prejudiced cause it's my home town but Philadelphia has alot of options.

Not sure where you are located.

Recently, I've been hitting LA and Palm Springs for that purpose. In LA the Men's Meat Up parties on Thursdays and Sundays are great, and the CumPlay LA party at Sanctuary LAX on the 1st Friday of the month are very clear winners for me. Flex and Slammer are ok fun, plus there are numerous opportunities for cruising in parks, shopping centers and etc.. Plus the apps are full of guys that are actually looking. Palm Springs has CCBC, get a day pass at least one day, even if you don't stay there, The Barracks, I haven't been yet but can't wait to try Club 541 based on what I'm hearing. You also have the same general cruising and apps situation as LA. San Diego is good for general cruising and apps hookups, I've only been to Club San Diego once and totally struck out, but did have good luck in the past at now closed bathhouse. 

Minneapolis and Milwaukee don't have bathhouses, but lots of opportunities for cruising and hooking up, and decent luck with the hookup apps.

I haven't been since COVID, but Denver is a great city to cruise and hookup, the only remaining bathhouse is Buddies which used to be great, in Colorado Springs, a little over an hours drive south.

Even longer ago Chicago, St Louis, Dallas and Pittsburgh were always good for me, but don't have any recent experience.

In central and western Canada, Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton all had active bathhouses and cruising scenes, but I haven't been since COVID.