New Years Eve fuck parties

hermarbi

On 12/21/2023 at 8:34 AM, hermarbi said:

Having been invited to one in the past, I was wondering how many others have spent the New Year’s Eve fucking or fucking in the new year?  I fondly remember the party I had been too, as the chat was, it will soon be the bells… followed up with someone saying it was 3am.   Any others got a party lined up this year?

i've spent NYE into New Year's with my legs in the air in a a group use setting most years. Some have been parties I was invited too--weekend long if NYE was on a Fri, Sat, or Sun--while others have been spent at sex resorts or sex clubs or bathhouses. The last few years my husband has arranged the parties we go to so all I have to so is show up strip down and be a good service bottom taking cocks and fists until the guys are satisfied.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 12/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, Fillitup57 said:

Well damn.  Now what am I to do min Vegas to find some hot nasty action.

Vegas still has 2 bathhouses, if the right groups of horny guys are in town it shouldn't be a issue.

On 12/23/2023 at 3:46 AM, ktopper said:

I have welcomed the new year a few times with women, including my wife. But never with a guy. That is on my bucket list

We could have had a great new years eve party 😵