Took loads from a small group of friends, while my partner watched on FaceTime

Hunter22

My partner is away this weekend and we both got super horny FaceTiming each other, I was using the fuck machine to his orders getting pounded by some large toys. 

While he watched me he decided to invite a few of our fuck group to come and load me up without my knowledge 

I didn't know about it till he told me a min before the first guy was at the door, he unlicked the door for him remotely (god bless technology) and announced on the HomePod that I was waiting upstairs.

he got up, got me off the fuck machine and slammed his dick in, I was already opened up and lubed that he didn't have any resistance shoving his 10" all the way in.

while I was being pounded my partner kept on inviting more and more to come and let them in all while he was watching me getting railed and giving instructions to the tops to pound me harder and harder.

It was so hot being controlled like that! 

by then I think I took about 20 plus loads from 11 guys that came over and my hole got completely wrecked by them, double penetrating me and having a dick in my mouth. 

Best part was when my partner asked the guys in the room he wants to see them fist my cunt and they all cheered. 

I was on my back and one by one they fisted me, some slow and deep, some punch fucking my puffy hole lips. 

then another round of fucking to load me up before shoving a huge plug to keep all the loads up my cunt for my partner till he arrives back in a few hours. 

Can't wait for him to pull the plug out and have his way with my hole. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

8 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

My partner is away this weekend and we both got super horny FaceTiming each other, I was using the fuck machine to his orders getting pounded by some large toys. 

While he watched me he decided to invite a few of our fuck group to come and load me up without my knowledge 

I didn't know about it till he told me a min before the first guy was at the door, he unlicked the door for him remotely (god bless technology) and announced on the HomePod that I was waiting upstairs.

he got up, got me off the fuck machine and slammed his dick in, I was already opened up and lubed that he didn't have any resistance shoving his 10" all the way in.

while I was being pounded my partner kept on inviting more and more to come and let them in all while he was watching me getting railed and giving instructions to the tops to pound me harder and harder.

by then I think I took about 20 plus loads from 11 guys that came over and my hole got completely wrecked by them, double penetrating me and having a dick in my mouth. 

Best part was when my partner asked the guys in the room he wants to see them fist my cunt and they all cheered. 

I was on my back and one by one they fisted me, some slow and deep, some punch fucking my puffy hole lips. 

then another round of fucking to load me up before shoving a huge plug to keep all the loads up my cunt for my partner till he arrives back in a few hours. 

8 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

I wanna this to happen to me to...any takers...i be anon loaded while partner you watch on facetime video call

Edited by Powerasianbtms
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

That's the kind of relationship i'll have with my boyfriend. I get so turned on when he's being used by other men, i'd whore him out constantly!

Good thing he has control over the door and a good contact list to satsify your sex addiction

• Like 2