Bottoming question

GyroLover

On 12/27/2023 at 12:14 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

If you have cleaned out properly you will not make a mess. It’s natural to feel that urge. It does go away as you get used to bottoming. Once in a while I feel it when a top is pounding me hard but I know it’s all good and nothing will happen. Just go with it and enjoy the breeding.

Not only that, if you're confident in your clean-out, go ahead and push down and really open your depths up to the cock as it penetrates deeper.  Pushing and releasing adds even more textures to the experience and feels amazing (I've been told on both ends though as a strict bottom I can't really confirm for tops).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I deep clean out before going to a bathhouse, no accidents yet. Some guys are bigger than others and go deeper. I just relax and take it most of the time, then there are the other times someone is big and wants to fuck hard and deep, I just bite on my towel and take it, there is pain and pleasure at the same time, for me it feels as if I'm going to pee when he slams me hard but it's always cum dripping out of my cock. For me it took a bit of practice with a lot of men, but it's well worth it.

• Like 1

First,  I suggest you clean out over an hour's time at least. The second round with a waiting period after the first can usually catch stuff you missed the first time.  I also recommend you get a large sized, but not too large, dildo for practice after  douching. This way you'll know what happens when you clench, when you push down and when you relax. These things  have allowed me to relax and enjoy even monster meat with confidence for decades.

• Upvote 2

I've had the feeling often of needing to go but your good.  You've cleaned and I believe what it is is just the cock in your ass that is making you feel that way.  Just forget about it and let him do his thing. 

• Like 1

So an important part of preparing when it comes to exploring bottoming - and it’s purely psychological. I typically really need to know the guy that is topping me before I am open to bottoming because it helps relax me and prevents my mind from wandering into anxiety. The anxious feeling does go away in time, but I recommend finding a bit of confidence and taking a deep breath as you go to bottom. Try to focus on the excitement part and not necessarily on ruminating on all the negative “what ifs” 

• Like 1

The more you get fucked the easier it gets and the more natural it feels. The key is to stop clenching your ass although some tops do like that. I was the same way when I first started taking loads, but you learn to relax and enjoy it.

On 12/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, GyroLover said:

So I got my first load this week and I have a question.  I’m new to this so I apologize if this is a ridiculous question but here goes. 

while getting fucked I had the extreme sensation that I needed to go to the restroom.  I cleaned out and there was no mess during the sex which was a relief!!  

while getting fucked I was clinching like you would to not shit yourself.   If I had not been clinching like that would I have likely made a mess?   The clinching, while tolerable, was a distraction for me.  I’m just wondering how I can make this already enjoyable act even more enjoyable for me and my boy.    I know that with practice I’ll figure more out but in thought I would seek the advice of some more experienced bottoms.  

thank you in advance

gyro

I'm sure the members here would be better able to diagnose the problem if we knew the size of the dick that bred your hole.

I'm no expert (I am actually), but this again sounds like another second hole issue.

On 12/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, GyroLover said:

So I got my first load this week and I have a question.  I’m new to this so I apologize if this is a ridiculous question but here goes. 

while getting fucked I had the extreme sensation that I needed to go to the restroom.  I cleaned out and there was no mess during the sex which was a relief!!  

while getting fucked I was clinching like you would to not shit yourself.   If I had not been clinching like that would I have likely made a mess?   The clinching, while tolerable, was a distraction for me.  I’m just wondering how I can make this already enjoyable act even more enjoyable for me and my boy.    I know that with practice I’ll figure more out but in thought I would seek the advice of some more experienced bottoms.  

thank you in advance

gyro

That’s normal. Just relax. You’re not going to shit his dick. It takes some time to get used to taking cock. To be honest that type of pain you described is the type that I enjoy the most. I love it when they make me feel that way. It’s an acquired taste though. In the meantime you can ask your top to be more gentle and lube more. 

• Like 1

Couple of folks already mentioned a key part... clean out deep and well and have a nice chat with your brain that we are 'all systems go' here and enjoy the fuck.   Here's a key one for me... relax WHILE you are cleaning yourself out before the fuck.  In other words, take your time douching and let the water really clean things out.  There are a lot of shower attachments that connect into an existing shower head and you can use the nozzle in a controlled fashion, with nice warm water... with frequent cleanouts into the toilet.. and don't be fooled by the difference of a 1 minute quick flush to a 10 - 15 (or more) minute, slow, warm cleanout.  Then you can have that conversation with your brain to say... hey! accidents happen, but I'm clean as a whistle here.. let's enjoy this!!  It allows you to enjoy and focus on the fucking now and the angles etc.  Lucky partner... you're doing your homework.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

I would say for cleaning I can always feel if I’m not fully clean. You’ll notice that when you’re really done cleaning you will not feeling like there is anything at all in your colon / stomach. Make sure to not eat at least 2-3 hours before starting to clean (eating moves your bowels faster) and for long play you need to deep clean which means use at least 1/2l of water early on to clean the lower part of your colon.

The key to getting fully clean without accidents is then to give it some time without flushing out too much. You will get sore if you use water too many times so my best tip is to deep clean for about 20 minutes, then go for a 30-40 min walk / run, and then finish. The movement will help to get any remaining stuff out so it doesn’t happen when you fuck 🙂

• Like 2