Gym Christmas Party

Screamer420

On 1/3/2024 at 1:15 AM, versmetropig said:

@Screamer420I too tell my true life pnparty experiences on this site in my blog, sometimes the universe just works incredibly in our favor and nights like this one happen - what a great experience for you and thanks for helping the rest of us live the experience vicariously through you. Not only were you lucky enough to have these things happen, you are also a very good writer and know HOW to tell a story (albeit an actual experience just like all of mine)... I thought your prior real life tales were hoT, but this one made me cum 3 times, a record, actually - thank you for that.

I am pleased that you pulled yourself back from the brink the way you did, AND I am also pleased that you allowed yourself to enjoy the good parts of chemsex again in these special circumstances and yet keep yourself in check Too. I am fortunate that I have never had to deal with it taking over my life, even though I've been regularly partying for 20 years, and did so occasionally prior.  I still have my husband - we celebrate 34 years on the 15th of January - still have my non-party friends str8, gay, bi, trans and all; still have my two jobs; still perform concerts several times a year (used to do musicals for a living) and have been lucky enough to find the balance between incredibly enjoyable parTying and real life as well. If you want to chat about this sometime, hit me up in a private message. I may have some insights for you!!

Again, thank you for an incredibly HOT recounting of  your wild night, and here's hoping your friendship with the brothers is not only not negatively affected, but instead is enriched with the possibility of the occasional repeat in the future...!

Wow...thank you so much for such kind words. I honestly am blown away by such wonderful feedback ive received. 

I went back to the gym last week and saw M and S. We didn't talk much, people were around. But S kept giving me his little half smiles and M found ways to touch my shoulders and lower back. So i think things are going to be fine. 😊

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1