Happy New Year! What are your plans for 2024?

BritishCumdump

HNY šŸ™‚Ā 

Mine are pretty standard.. I want more to have much more sex than I had last year.

host more cumdump sessions and travelĀ moreĀ 

but I guess most importantly is to remain happy and healthy šŸ™‚Ā 

• Like 1

I have a few specific goals this year.

Take a whole fist

Rent the sling room at my favorite bathhouse, spend half the time blindfoldedĀ 

Have my face and body covered in cum

Happy New Year

Two things have been on my mind of late, possibilities for 2024.

1. I'm vrry tempted to try chems, but am sensible enough to know that it isn't a good idea, and I wouldn't know where to start anyway. I'm unlikely to follow it through, but it remains an irrational temptation.

2. I think I want to try watersports and be pissed on. Not sure if my regular dom daddy would be into it, and also the practicalities of returning back home undetected.

• 2 weeks later...

This is sort of a joint resolution between me and Drew. At the moment Iā€™m Drewā€™s number 1 breeder followed by our circle of fuck buddies - about 15 of us in total. We want to get more fresh meat on our cocks and in our asses. This all stems from an amazing fuck we had with a Scottish lad over New Year. Weā€™re hoping to start with a real cute boy who lives in our street. Heā€™s always flirting with Drew - and me sometimes. I want to mount this boyā€™s ass and breed him deep. Iā€™m gunna make it happen in 2024.

• Like 1

Find a group of men or an individual with fitness goals where we would encourage each other and can post to the group or send to individuals nude progress pics. I love being nude and exhibitionism, so this checks some boxes. If a few of us challenge and push each other to meet our goals and we celebrate by hooking up irl and live-stream it to the group, even better.

And as always, looking for those more interesting hookups that have spitroasts, gang-bangs, and more risky elements that make the sex exciting.

• 2 weeks later...