2024 Load Count

Well to accumulate big numbers I have found it best to have anon cum dump Events at local hotels on weekends and advertise them on bbrt, grindr, sniffies and other apps.  I usually try for 3 events a month.  I rotate events between Fort Lauderdale and Miami.  Sometimes Key West.  Also I try to get bred at least 3 times each weekday which is 15 loads M-F.  These are usually loads found in clubs, apps, xxx theaters, or cruising spots.  Altogether my goal this year is at least 30 breedings a week.  Luckily I’m in an area that attracts a lot of breeders and gay/bi vacationers. 

good luck to you and enjoy the hunt.  

Hey Guys -  What a hot idea to keep a running annual count on taking loads!    Count me in!

When I first lost my virginity (at like 13), I use to actually keep one of those notebooks with the metal spiral binding with the names or online handles of the guys who would breed me.  I even used a "star rating system" depending on how good they were and how many times they came in me (including dates for repeats). I did this up through my freshman year in college and then, I guess I got distracted.  Either way, I often wish it would be so hot to know just how many guys have bred me.   🙂     I remember being over 1000 - give or take - when I last kept track.    

I'm definitely off to a great start but I'm staring a new notebook as of today and can officially record today at a total of four guys and six loads.   🙂   

If any cute tops want to help me grow this number. . . . .say hey!   

Peace

WithNate.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just started keeping track of loads from this year 2024, I am in Leeds not a particularly gay city.. So far I have had 61 loads from 45 guys. Feeling like that's ok going for me. It has been hot and I'm always amazed by the variety of guys who stop by!

• Like 1

had a good 6 hours in ftl bathouse . added at least a dozen loads. the place was packed. Left a note in the bathroom for all loads in my room. they just kept coming, so i got ky count at 22 and thats conservative. one guy started with a condom pulled out while another drilled me then came back in and finished in my wet hole..

• Like 1