2024 Load Count

20 hours ago, Sckr4u said:

Bravo! You are an inspiration to us all. Wish I lived near there and could become a no-load-refused dump. Loved reading your post. Thank you and keep that logbook going!

Thank you! Glad to hear you liked my post. And, yes! I will keep the logbook going 😉 Are there no parks, parking areas or dark alleys around where you can be your true self?

2 new loads and 1 swallowed last night.

I was chatting with 2 different guys on Sniffies. I got them to both come over and together fuck me. While guy one was fucking me, guy two got impatient and face fucked me. Guy one was a cum-and-go, but guy two wanted to stay so he could fuck me. Once he got hard again guy two fucked me silly

• Like 1

I’m at 5 loads in my ass so far but fucked by 7 men. I generally don’t take loads down my throat because I love getting fucked and bred so much more. I’m hoping to average at least one or two per week for the year. I’m going to take inspiration from an earlier post and keep a logbook 🙂

• Like 1

between Friday and this morning I got four loads and looking for more that brings my count to 17 for the year. My hole is still loaded from this morning and dripping from me . Anyone want to inject this sloppy hole today?

On 1/19/2024 at 3:05 PM, d290 said:

16 so far…hoping to up that this weekend significantly in ATL

Update: after the ATL stop I have increased now to 55

• Piggy 2

On 1/23/2024 at 1:34 PM, Cameron9hard said:

97 loads, mostly anon, as of 1/22/24.  Year end goal is 1000.  737 loads in 2023.  HMU you get to South Florida this year.  

Wow! I need to step it up hahaha! Can you tell us your secret? I mean, do you take more than 4 loads a day or do you take 25 loads a weekend? I swallowed 53 loads as of 01/24/24 but you took double. You are motivating me to suck a lot more cock, thank you 😉 I just need to stay at the rest area a lot longer after work. When I keep my current cum intake I will reach your 2023 load count. Keep us updated!