2024 Load Count

• 3 weeks later...

I am averaging better than one fuck a day, but only getting or giving a load every other day. Some weekend group sessions, it's easy to get the average up a bit on the fucks, not so much the loads. Still my best rates ever.

I'm up to 15. But 12 came (pun intended) within the last 3 weeks. Finally starting to get a head of steam. Looking to pick up more in 2 weeks at a CumUnion event in Philly along with loads between now and then.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 27 March. It's getting difficult to keep count. You see, I've been taking and giving loads for many years now, but I still can't tell always tell if a guy nutted in me or not. Especially, since these days I go almost exclusively to sex clubs in the darkrooms. And in the heat of the time, I often get fucked by a string of men, one after another. So I do get the loads, I just don't know who's making a donation or not. Anyway, on an honest level I think I am at around 200 mark. End of Feb was particularly productive, and so is the current trip to Berlin. I am here until next week and from what I can tell I got in one week around 30 maybe 50 loads. But I will go with 30. At any rate what does it matter one or two loads more or less when every time I get home my husband makes one last deposit of his own. We both love the feeling of a silky hole lined with cum, my hole gaping and taking my hubby's 9" cock like a lollipop, the sound of sperm churned inside my guts and the kisses we share after he felched my hole....

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

Update 27 March. It's getting difficult to keep count. You see, I've been taking and giving loads for many years now, but I still can't tell always tell if a guy nutted in me or not. Especially, since these days I go almost exclusively to sex clubs in the darkrooms. And in the heat of the time, I often get fucked by a string of men, one after another. So I do get the loads, I just don't know who's making a donation or not. Anyway, on an honest level I think I am at around 200 mark. End of Feb was particularly productive, and so is the current trip to Berlin. I am here until next week and from what I can tell I got in one week around 30 maybe 50 loads. But I will go with 30. At any rate what does it matter one or two loads more or less when every time I get home my husband makes one last deposit of his own. We both love the feeling of a silky hole lined with cum, my hole gaping and taking my hubby's 9" cock like a lollipop, the sound of sperm churned inside my guts and the kisses we share after he felched my hole....

Fucking wonderful post 

• Upvote 1

18 so far in my ass, 15 down my throat. Was hoping for a lot more. Looking to improve that number greatly. I love being a cock and cum slut sex addict.

1.jpeg

Edited by SDslutdaddy
  • Like 1

Broke 70 loads for this year last night. I would guess 95% given and 5% taken. 

Yesterday afternoon I got hit up by a regular fuck buddy and he brought his bf to watch (but ended up joining in). Both are really handsome college lacrosse athletes. Sent both home loaded up and happy.

Edited by Calstock