Fucking Machine Recommendations

On 1/10/2024 at 4:53 PM, slaveboi said:

My fix for that was going with bad dragon toys with a smaller shaft and a huge knot.

I take it you mean the knot prevents the dildo from being pulled fully out? I have an equine style one with a flared head and very long shaft that might do, once it’s inside, but if it comes out, it’s not going back in without guidance.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:40 PM, ErosWired said:

I take it you mean the knot prevents the dildo from being pulled fully out? I have an equine style one with a flared head and very long shaft that might do, once it’s inside, but if it comes out, it’s not going back in without guidance.

No. Mine have large knots at the base. The head stays in and guides the knot in and out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2024 at 3:41 AM, Carlwheezr said:

Check out orgasmalley site. They have some nice ones that are strong especially the Kong or if you plan on travelling with it check out the samson. 

I’ve been looking at the Kong and Samson for some time now.  Still deciding whether I want to splurge or not. I still have my very first machine, which is available on this website.  None of the machines on the site appear to be overly attractive, but they are built like workhorses and fuck like one. I’ve tried them a few times and a fuck buddies and really like the stability and consistent thrust. I’ve had mine for at least 10 years, and of course, the price was significantly lower than what they’re charging for these now. Haven’t bought a new machine because I really love the one I have . It’s shown very little wear and tear despite almost daily use since it was bought and still puts out the same power. I’ve only had to replace the power cord, but all of the parts work like a breeze. It’s super easy to store and it’s portable so I can usually bring it with me on a grinder date. I’ve had so many hot experiences in so many unusual places with this thing I really hate the part with it. The only issue with it is a tendency of tipping over on uneven or soft surfaces.  
[think before following links] https://orgasmalley.com/product/glide/

16 hours ago, Usemebad said:

I’ve been looking at the Kong and Samson for some time now.  Still deciding whether I want to splurge or not. I still have my very first machine, which is available on this website.  None of the machines on the site appear to be overly attractive, but they are built like workhorses and fuck like one. I’ve tried them a few times and a fuck buddies and really like the stability and consistent thrust. I’ve had mine for at least 10 years, and of course, the price was significantly lower than what they’re charging for these now. Haven’t bought a new machine because I really love the one I have . It’s shown very little wear and tear despite almost daily use since it was bought and still puts out the same power. I’ve only had to replace the power cord, but all of the parts work like a breeze. It’s super easy to store and it’s portable so I can usually bring it with me on a grinder date. I’ve had so many hot experiences in so many unusual places with this thing I really hate the part with it. The only issue with it is a tendency of tipping over on uneven or soft surfaces.  
[think before following links] [think before following links] https://orgasmalley.com/product/glide/

samson is easier for portability. kong is for only playing at home. what i have difficulty in is the stroke length. not yet there to take 12 inch stroke length on the kong. I guess Ill get samson for travel and once i get my house ill get kong for home play.

I would advise guys to see if they can view  the fucking machine in person before making the purchase. I happened to be in Mr S Leather in San Francisco and an EXTREMELY helpful sales associate asked me if I wanted to see the machine, learn all about it, what features it had on it, etc.  I decided to take a look but when I got a view of the price tag, it was a definite no. Granted the machine had all the “bells and whistles” but I politely told the sales associate I would prefer the “real thing”. He even offered to have it shipped to my home in Florida but I politely declined.

Fast forward several years and I was at a tricks house and he had one, though a much simpler model. He was a top guy who was tired of having to always fuck, and he wanted something to give him some fun when he was alone or just horny and entertaining a house full of bottoms. His machine was definitely a basic model, the “penis” was not flexible, not realistic at all. I certainly wouldn’t try it. He did complain you had to be in the right “position” but you could manipulate the speed of the device.  I was nosey enough to ask what he paid for his, and it was a fraction of what they wanted for the device in San Francisco.  He actually demonstrated using it (my eyes, my eyes!) but I still would prefer the real thing.

I have to say, if it’s $500 or $3,000, it still will never feel like the real thing. I’ve never been into “toys”, and have an inflexible toy shoved up my ass is not what I call a good time.

Sorry guys I wouldn’t waste my money on one, but for some guys, it works like the real thing. Just not for me.