Got plowed three times in the snowstorm - Cum-dump that I am

Can't believe I was left home alone, third weekend in a row.   We were expecting a nor-easter but I got things ready anyway. Figured there might be a plow driver or two who would want to plow me deep.  I got ready, nice hot shower (you know what I mean) posted notice on BBRT and Sniffies, updated my profile to "hosting" on the other apps. 

It was not long and a 25 year old stud with a nice thick cock wanted to pump a load into me.  I was ass up and waiting for him.  I recently bought a couple red lights and I like the sex club look it gives my bedroom.  Ass up, lubed, face down, harness on, ready to be bred raw!!  I love it.

I get so excited when I hear the click of the door, the pounding as they walk up the stairs, the gasp of excitement when they see my ass up waiting.  It didn't take him long to get undressed and press the head of his cock at my ass.   I love it, I don't have a problem taking cock, my ass is tight but I love it when I guy pushes right into me. I encourage them, I tell them to push right into me, bury that cock in my ass.  Most do it and I love the rush it gives me.  He of course followed direction and plowed right into me in one big thrust!!  It's such a rush.   He then got right into pounding my hole.  He had a nice thick cock and I would say, Fuck me deep, breed my hole, bury that cock in my ass.   He fucked me for about 10 minutes, in and out, loosening my hole.  Then I could feel him pick up the pace and tell me he's going to "breed me", that gets me going verbally as I tell him to seed my hole, breed me deep.   He shot a nice big load in me, my hole was nice and wet!!     He pulled out,  got dressed and left.  Not sure I even saw his face.  It was so hot!!

A little lit later a married guy who has fucked me a few times in the last week hit me up.  As soon as he was free he was going to come and dump a load into me.  He can't host and Its rare than I can, so he is taking advantage of it.   I got on my knees and sucked him.  Told him when he was ready to tell me and I would get ass up so he could fuck me and cum deep in me.   He has a nice BBC and was loving fucking my throat, love him to go nice and deep.    As soon as he told me I hopped up on the bed and presented my ass.   I backed right up onto that BBC and he went to town using my hole to dump his load.  I am his receptacle, I am his dumping ground.  He plowed his load right into me.

I fell asleep with two nice loads in my ass.  Would have loved a few more but was satisfied.  The weather was bad, the roads were bad, it was nice to get a couple loads in my hole.

In the morning I was still wanting loads. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't, especially when I have the chance to host.  I had messaged a guy the previous day who has fucked me at least 20 times over the last 5 years to see  if he was available.  He hit me up the next morning. I was very excited as we have not been able to connect for some time.  I love it when he fucks me.  He has thighs of steel.  Believe it or not, he has fucked me every time blindfolded.  I have never seen his face but I could pick him out in a lineup,  he is solid.  He told me he could be there in 10 minutes.  He must live close, as thats always the case.

I was ass up waiting when I heard him come thru the door and up the stairs. I don't even have to give him the address,  he knows the house well.   He wanted me to suck him first.  He comes around the bed, puts his cock in my face.  I suck him, let him throat me until he is good and hard... Then he says, "let me fuck that ass".  He comes around the bed, plants his cock squarely in my hole and dives in! It's so HOT.  He bangs my hole, he is a rough fuck and I love every bit of it.  He fucks me for about 10 minutes and the announces,  I'm going to cum in you! I of course love it, I tell him to breed me.   He shoots his load in me!!   Then he stays for a bit, until his cock goes a little soft. Pulls out, pulls up his pants and is out the door.   A pure pump and dump with a nice load in me.   I am sure he is back on his way home to his wife and family. Its so fucking hot.

How I love being a cum dump, ass up taking loads!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 11

Got hit up by a fuck buddy from 10 years ago. I was way more of a twink back then and so was he. He’s back in town and wants a breeding session on my lunch break. He has the most perfect bubble butt I have ever seen and is the first person I ever bred. Can’t wait to catch and load him up. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bottomdad123 said:

How I love being a cum dump, ass up taking loads!!

Kudos, bottomdad123.  Where would those guys be without your Hole?  Where would the rest of us be without guys like you?  We'd be one crabby lot, that's where.