Ever lied about the number of loads you have?

Japbtm

Ever inflate the number of loads you have?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Ever lied about the number of loads?

• Yes
    • No

I've had instances where I've not said I've been pre-loaded, but in those cases I was never asked.  I could sense when the guys went in, that they noticed and weren't exactly thrilled by it.  From the top's viewpoint, I get it; you either expect to be first or get off on it being already flooded.  I think, though, that the ones who prefer the latter are upfront about asking his prospective bottom if that's the case.

Personally, it's a consent thing.  If I have cum in me, I tell the guy; that way it's up to him what happens next.  Though, that experience is few and far between these days for me; if I have cum in me, it's because of the guy who just shot it in me and is (hopefully) willing to work it in me more - maybe give me a second one.  There's just something that hits different about a hard dick pushing it's own cum deeper in your hole.

I have lied to men who want to be first and I've lied to men who want to be 10th. It's not always easy to tell whether a man likes it cummy or not.  I find the tiniest amount of baking soda COMPLETELY dissolved into my lube, causes my ass to self-lubricate like crazy. 

'Ever lied about the number of loads you have?"

To the OP ^ ...

Breeze through some of the claims right here on BZ from some guys claiming gallons of Sperm fucked up their guts in one night .... that'll give you the answer.  

On 1/17/2024 at 12:57 PM, hntnhole said:

'Ever lied about the number of loads you have?"

To the OP ^ ...

Breeze through some of the claims right here on BZ from some guys claiming gallons of Sperm fucked up their guts in one night .... that'll give you the answer.  

I go the opposite way in saying no there aren't any loads in me right now because of all those guys that prefer to be first!