Face down on all fours, in a sling or on their back on a bed. How do you like your bottoms

btmdad

1 minute ago, str8uncut said:

walking into a strange place and finding an ass up waiting for me is about as good as it gets

Fuuck yeah alpha door unlocked lights down jus huffing poppers jockstrapped up waiting for you dont turn round even no talking jus a cumdump waiting to milk out ur alpha nut 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I tell the tops that they can fuck me any way that  they want.  I like it when they are in charge and pick the positions.  I just want to feel their bare cock pumping my hole, regardless of the position.

If there's a nice ass, I'm good. But it depends on the guy really. Some guys like to kiss and be spooned, which is hot. A lot of the guys I find local are not out and they're pretty straight to the point with it and just want to get fucked, so they'll lie on their stomach for me to get on top, or on their back, and they just want me to stick it in and pump until I cum. I also like a good missionary session with the right kind of guy. Intimacy is the best for me, but if a guy is hot I'll say yes to whatever kind of session he'll do.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1