Is it worth it to visit Seattle for CumUnion?

I've been holding off on answering since I have not attended a Cumunion in Seattle in more than 2 years, or Vancouver in more than 5. Generally speaking Cumunion parties in this part of the world  (Seattle, Vancouver and Portland) were not very active, and are no longer well attended. The last time I went in Seattle and the last several times I've gone in Portland they were very sparsely attended, and venues did not even acknowledge it was a Cumunion party at the venue. Also of the 3 cities in the area, my experience was Seattle was the least sexually active of the 3, I've gone to Cumunion parties in Seattle and didn't see or hear any fucking for the entire 3 or 4 hours I was there.. So if you are familiar with Cumunion parties in Vancouver, Seattle will be much the same, but probably even slower.

NWUSHorny, is it because guys fuck and are fucked raw any way? Here, at Steamworks Toronto, I happened to play during Cumunion, and ppl were enjoying raw sex around me any way. I stopped asking if guys were there for Cumunion. Cumunion was totally irrelevant. Sex is sex...

27 minutes ago, Read1 said:

NWUSHorny, is it because guys fuck and are fucked raw any way? Here, at Steamworks Toronto, I happened to play during Cumunion, and ppl were enjoying raw sex around me any way. I stopped asking if guys were there for Cumunion. Cumunion was totally irrelevant. Sex is sex...

What little fucking that happens in Pacific Northwest US and Western Canada gay sex venues is mostly raw, the problem is there is a lot less sex at gay sex venues in this region than the other parts of the US and Canada that I'm familiar with. There is a large gay population, by percentage higher than anywhere else, but for whatever reason seems to focus less on casual sex and more on monagomous relationships, as well predilection towards oral only and non-penetrative activities. They love kinks, fetishes and telling everyone how open and accepting they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been to the Cumunion here a couple times. It's really just like any other night. Guys who want to fuck, guys who can't approach others, guys who ARE fucking but won't drop their loads, and a general feeling of "what am I doing here?". But that can happen anywhere, and it depends on the roll of the die. One person will feel like they wasted their night, another will have the night of their life. You take your chances and there's no surefire method of predicting which one you'll get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There no such thing as a certainty in life, but you can bet your bottom dollar that if you stay at home you pretty much guaranteed that the only action you be getting is your left hand. It's worth taking a punt once in a while...