Gay Sex Events to Visit in 2024 in North America

I'm looking for recommendations of sex events to visit this year in 2024 in North America (Canada, USA, and Mexico). I already planning to visit the following events:

1. Montreal Pride.
  2. NYC pride.
  3. Folsom in San Francisco.
  4. Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale.

Any other recommendations? 

On 2/1/2024 at 5:40 PM, lecheroxxl said:

I'm looking for recommendations of sex events to visit this year in 2024 in North America (Canada, USA, and Mexico). I already planning to visit the following events:

1. Montreal Pride.
  2. NYC pride.
  3. Folsom in San Francisco.
  4. Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale.

Any other recommendations? 

It would be easier to answer this if you gave more info about what you're looking for. Is all you want the maximum potential for sex and sex partners, for instance? Is fetish important for you, like leather or bears or whatever? Folsom in SF, for instance, has evolved into a broad-based kink festival attracting large numbers of straight and bi people as well as gay men, and it's more exhibitionistic than a purely sex event (although there are associated sex parties, and so forth, scheduled at the same general time as the street fair). By contrast, the Dore Alley Fair (Up Your Alley), also in SF, is much more gay-male centric, but also more leather- and leather-adjacent (ie latex rubber, etc.) focused.

Other events that you might consider, based on whatever your interests are, might be Mid-Atlantic Leather (which is in January, so that's next year), International Mr. Leather (IML), Chicago's Market Days, Los Angeles Pride (or really, almost any very large city's Pride festival - such as Toronto's). If you like bear men, International Bear Convergence, Texas Bear Round-Up, Bear Week in Provincetown, and any of several bear-themed cruises might suit your fancy. New Orleans has Southern Decadence at Labor Day, but it's blisteringly hot and humid usually, and there's always danger of a hurricane threat disrupting things. 

• Like 1

if you're a Fist Pig like me, Fist Fest (3 are held each year in Augusta GA at a sex resort). is a must (and yes my slutty ass goes to all three)

Pig Week: 10 days of sex parties that give new meaning to sexual marathon. Between the daily parties and the private ones my husband arranged or got us invited to, my hole took almost two weeks to finally close up.

CLAW: kink and fetish event with piles of sex and lots of education and kink skills workshops (i do several of these)

IML: last time i went I never made it out of the host hotel. My legs spent most of their time in the ar. Highlight was the closing party at House of Blues and being up in one of the viewing boxes bent over on the railing and watching the dancers below as two guys took turns fisting my blown out ass

Palm Springs Leather Pride: If you stay at a sex resort like CCBC you never want for use any waking moment

Folsom Street fair. My penis and ass got lots of exposure and piles of use between the event itself and the parties before and after. I was so used by the end of a CumUnion party the last guy--partner #33 of the event--couldn't feel my rectum walls I was so gaped by that point. So he stuck his hand in me alongside his penis and jerked off inside me. 

MAL: if you can take January in DC you will now want for sexual use at this piggy event.

GayDays Orlando (June). Get super heavy use at that event every time I go. I lived in Orlando when it started and get plenty then. It's a sex well I keep coming back to and am never disappointed.

wow! looking at this list I know why my partner counts are so high. Got to love promiscuous living

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 2/4/2024 at 9:10 PM, BootmanLA said:

It would be easier to answer this if you gave more info about what you're looking for. Is all you want the maximum potential for sex and sex partners, for instance? Is fetish important for you, like leather or bears or whatever? Folsom in SF, for instance, has evolved into a broad-based kink festival attracting large numbers of straight and bi people as well as gay men, and it's more exhibitionistic than a purely sex event (although there are associated sex parties, and so forth, scheduled at the same general time as the street fair). By contrast, the Dore Alley Fair (Up Your Alley), also in SF, is much more gay-male centric, but also more leather- and leather-adjacent (ie latex rubber, etc.) focused.

Other events that you might consider, based on whatever your interests are, might be Mid-Atlantic Leather (which is in January, so that's next year), International Mr. Leather (IML), Chicago's Market Days, Los Angeles Pride (or really, almost any very large city's Pride festival - such as Toronto's). If you like bear men, International Bear Convergence, Texas Bear Round-Up, Bear Week in Provincetown, and any of several bear-themed cruises might suit your fancy. New Orleans has Southern Decadence at Labor Day, but it's blisteringly hot and humid usually, and there's always danger of a hurricane threat disrupting things. 

My goal is to get the maximum potential for sex. Fetish is not important for me. Into fit guys and twinks. Age is not important. 

On 2/5/2024 at 2:43 AM, MuscledHorse said:

if you're a Fist Pig like me, Fist Fest (3 are held each year in Augusta GA at a sex resort). is a must (and yes my slutty ass goes to all three)

Pig Week: 10 days of sex parties that give new meaning to sexual marathon. Between the daily parties and the private ones my husband arranged or got us invited to, my hole took almost two weeks to finally close up.

CLAW: kink and fetish event with piles of sex and lots of education and kink skills workshops (i do several of these)

IML: last time i went I never made it out of the host hotel. My legs spent most of their time in the ar. Highlight was the closing party at House of Blues and being up in one of the viewing boxes bent over on the railing and watching the dancers below as two guys took turns fisting my blown out ass

Palm Springs Leather Pride: If you stay at a sex resort like CCBC you never want for use any waking moment

Folsom Street fair. My penis and ass got lots of exposure and piles of use between the event itself and the parties before and after. I was so used by the end of a CumUnion party the last guy--partner #33 of the event--couldn't feel my rectum walls I was so gaped by that point. So he stuck his hand in me alongside his penis and jerked off inside me. 

MAL: if you can take January in DC you will now want for sexual use at this piggy event.

GayDays Orlando (June). Get super heavy use at that event every time I go. I lived in Orlando when it started and get plenty then. It's a sex well I keep coming back to and am never disappointed.

wow! looking at this list I know why my partner counts are so high. Got to love promiscuous living

This is a good list. Of all of these, which ones would you say are your top two events?

On 2/5/2024 at 9:43 PM, MuscledHorse said:

What is the general date for each of these?

"So he stuck his hand in me alongside his penis and jerked off inside me. " Love being a Jack-in-the-Box recipient!

• Like 1

I cant speak to all of them, but FistFest happens in April, July, and October. I keep wanting to go, but I'm a little nervous to pull the trigger.

They have a website: [think before following links] https://fistfest.org/

I've heard both tickets and the host hotel can sell out quickly, but I've also heard it's better to find a close hotel or airbnb, it's a rather small but tourist town so that's easy. Also they are very clear it's a sober event, but I haven't heard anything one way or the other how strictly it's enforced. I do know that HungerFF usually goes, and he's sober, so I imagine most guys are.

Anyway, it's held in Augusta, Georgia, about a 2-hour drive from Atlanta, or you can fly there (airport code AGS) from Atlanta (Delta), or Dallas, Charlotte, or DC (American).

15 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

This is a good list. Of all of these, which ones would you say are your top two events?

Pig Week is top, no question. After that i'd have to say Fist Fest or MAL if you're not  fist pig like me.

11 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

What is the general date for each of these?

"So he stuck his hand in me alongside his penis and jerked off inside me. " Love being a Jack-in-the-Box recipient!

All of these events have website s you can get the latest on event dates an activities for that year

Pig Week: starts the Friday of Thanksgiving weekend (late November)  and runs for 10 full days in Fort Lauderdale FL

Fist Fest: held in April, July and October at a sex resort in Augusta GA (a couple hours outside Atlanta)

CLAW: in Cleveland OH in early April

IML: in Chicago IL over Memorial Day weekend in late May

Palm Springs Leather Pride: In Palm Springs CA at the end of October

Folsom Street fair. San Francisco CA  end of September (it's dirty cousin, Dore Alley is in late July) 

MAL: Washington DC in mid-January  

GayDays Orlando (June). Orlando FL beginning of June

• Upvote 3

Many cities in the US hold their Pride celebrations in June, to coincide with the anniversary of the Stonewall raid. That said, not every place does - spreading them out helps boost attendance, for one thing. If everyone's Pride celebration was the last weekend in June, then either they'd all only attract locals, or the smaller, less popular places would have no turnout as all their local gays went to a bigger city for a bigger event.

Plus, it's just too damned hot in mid-summer in the deep south to have any sort of outdoor celebration. Palm Springs, for instance, holds its Pride the first weekend of November. Atlanta holds its Pride in October, as does Phoenix. Miami has its festival in April.

Of course, not all southern cities have wised up. Houston insists on having its Pride festival in the traditional month of June, even though 2022's festival almost collapsed under the severe heat wave then ongoing, with the spillover effect of cancelling the 2023 event entirely. (This year, TWO Houston groups are planning separate Pride festivals, BOTH in June. Doh.)

For Pride events, your best option is the google "<Name of City> Pride 2024" and see what comes up.

• Thanks 1