Rape or Forced sex Fiction

I am a bit confused and thought I would post this question so that others who have the confusion will also have their doubt cleared up. 

Is rape Fiction i.e. with the narrator/cartoonist, wanting to commit homosexual rape and successfully doing so (or at least half way) allowed on the site.  From what I have read and understood, it is not allowed but I am not sure. 

On 12/25/2021 at 6:44 PM, JeffCleghorn said:

Why can people write about drug use and kids - but rape gets flagged.   I have neen trying to write but I am just not that great.   

Seems like the rape/rough stories the bottom starts to like  it and the boy whores always love having sex and their clients are always young hunks who treat them  so nice.  Totally nonbelieveable 

It seems most stories are written from the POV of the bottom

CumdumpCNY at yahoo

I am wondering about the reasoning behind this view. After all drug usage, and incest stories - in appropriate forums  is allowed on the site. Incest and drug use are both illegal and familial incest can said to be a crime at par with rape, to some degree.

I would appreciate if the moderators could clarify if  rape/forced-sex stories ever allowed on any of the forums here , say for e.g. in the Fetish Section - Hardcore Stories or in the Backroom stories?

• Moderators

As far as I know, fictional stories about rape or non-consensual sex are allowed, within limits. They can be posted in whichever of the fiction sections is most appropriate. Note that the rules about HIV fetish, enhancements, and straight/bi/trans-fem sex all apply as usual.

The most cogent rules are in the new "harm to the community" policy that @rawTOP put in about 3 years ago. The topic about that policy is linked below. The link points to a flowchart for deciding whether your particular topic is allowed under the policy. The part of the flowchart relevant to your question is section 4.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the clarification, Viking. 🌹 Like the ancient god, Thor, you always bring clarity to the situation.🫂

I am going working on my story then and will try to post it, soon.  My stories are not likely to include HIV, because it would super-complicate the plot and undermine the homophobia that I would like to focus the story on. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.