An Auspicious Return to the Bareback Life

After spending an extended time away from the hookup sites and apps, I recently found myself hungrier than ever for the feeling of a hard raw cock in my ass. I reactivated some lapsed memberships, including my subscription to BBRT.

Scrolling through the guys in my area, I came across an interesting one: versatile top, my age or a bit older, kinky and nasty like me (for example, we had both listed "ws" as a kink). There were a lot more "ask me" responses than I would typically be interested in, but I had a sense that he and I had chatted before, long ago, and that his status used to read "positive."

So of course, I had to reach out. I introduced myself, explained that I, too, was looking for some non-vanilla fun, and made a point to tell him that I didn't care about his status.

We chatted back and forth for a while. He shared his cock pic - about 6" cut, nice and thick - and before long we had agreed that I would drive to his place, about 10 miles away. I was already all-in when he messaged me the clincher: "Would you be open to a couple of my top friends joining?"

Would I?!?! While I have always enjoyed playing one on one with a guy, once that first cock gets in my hole I never want the sensation to stop, so I have always been partial to servicing groups of tops.

"I'd love that," was my emphatic reply.

A half-hour later I was parked in front of his house. It was a cul-de-sac neighborhood, with trees and cars lining the street. There were three cars already in his driveway. Seeing this, I felt the first trace of nervousness creep in to join the horniness and excitement I had been feeling since chatting with him. I took a few hits from my brown bottle to relax before exiting my car, putting the bottle in my pocket as I did.

I don't remember walking to his door, but suddenly I was standing in front of hit and ringing the doorbell. It was answered by a slender guy in his mid-60s. He was naked, unabashedly showing off his taut stomach and a 0-gauge piercing at the tip of his long, slender cock.

"Your guest is here," he said to someone inside, and a moment later the homeowner - the guy I had been chatting with online - appeared. He, too, was naked. He looked older than I had expected and was built like the first guy, but his flaccid cock was slightly shorter and lacked the piercing of the other's.

"Come on in," he said, waving me inside. The door opened directly into the living room. It was a typical room with a TV, a couch and an easy chair, but in the corner a sling had been hung from heavy-duty eye hooks that were screwed into the ceiling. The coffee table had been moved from the center of the room and in its place sat a small, inflatable kiddie pool.

As I looked around the room I saw there were two more guys, presumably also the host's friends. One looked like he was close to my own age, with more of a 'dad bod' that was covered in light-colored hair. The other was younger and more muscular. The thick piece of meat hanging between his legs had to be eight inches soft. I wondered in passing if he was a grower or a shower.

The four men surrounded me and began to pull at my clothes. In no time I was naked, and they guided me into the kiddie pool, pushing me down to my knees. They had placed a folded towel on the hard wood floor under the center of the pool to provide cushion for my knees. Once I was kneeling, someone behind me placed a blindfold over my eyes and tied it tight. Then my arms were pulled behind my back, and I felt the cold touch of metal on my wrists as a set of handcuffs clicked shut around them. Another pair of cuffs was then locked around my ankles.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not big on bondage, though I've been a blindfolded cum dump on many an occasion. As they shackled my arms and legs I had to fight a feeling of panic that began to rise within me. It helped that the next thing they did was to hold an open brown bottle beneath each nostril. I took several deep breaths and felt some of the panic subside as my head began to swim.

No one spoke. The only sound was that of a car passing by on the street outside. Then the plastic pool bottom made a crinkling sound and I knew someone had stepped in front of me. I felt my muscles tense as I waited for something to happen. After a moment of suspense, I suddenly felt a strong stream of warm liquid splash against my chest and run down my stomach, trickling over my balls before dripping into the pool.

Then a second stream hit the back of my neck, running down my back and my ass crack. Still no one spoke as a salty, ammonia-like scent filled the air. They were using me as a piss mop! My cock stiffened a little at the realization.

The first stream petered out and soon was replaced by a third. He picked up where the first had left off, but I felt him working the stream upward. I tilted my head back in an instinctive move to get my face away from it, but all that did was delay the inevitable. He worked up my neck before the golden stream splashed onto my face. I pursed my lips and closed my eyes under the blindfold. It was everywhere - in my nostrils, in my hair, even trickling into my ears. The piss fell like rain into the pool as they used my body as a urinal.

The second and third guys finished, leaving me soaked and, now that the piss had cooled to room temperature, a bit chilled. I stayed there on my knees, droplets running down my body and dripping into the puddle that had formed around my knees. I was sure that the fourth guy would soon take his turn, and I was right. He stepped into the pool in front of me, his feet making slight splashing noises as he did so. I felt a pair of hands on my head and then his cock pressed against my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth. He slid his cock inside and began to empty his bladder down my throat. My mouth filled with the warmth and salt of his piss. I began to gulp greedily, careful not to waste a drop.

"That's it," he said, the sneer on his face audible in his voice. "Swallow that charged piss, pig." I kept swallowing until at last the stream died away and he took his cock out of my mouth.

I heard the host's voice say, "Let's get him in the sling." Two pairs of arms helped me to my feet. The shackles on my ankles had a slightly longer chain, and I was barely able to step over the lip of the pool and hobble across the floor. I was still wet and cold, but that was obviously of no concern to them. They spun me around and helped me get seated in the sling. My hands were freed momentarily so they could lift my arms over my head. My wrists were manacled to the suspension chains. Then the same was done to my feet. Soon I was helpless on my back, my hands and feet tied above me.

The brown bottles were placed under my nose again, and I took a few more deep breaths as I felt someone smear lube on the outside of my hole, then two fingers penetrated me to coat my insides. They worked around in circles inside me, loosening my sphincter for the assault that was to come.

Then the fingers were removed and I felt the tip of someone's cock pressing on my hole. There was a momentary flash of cold, and I realized that it was the guy with the piercing who was going first. I felt a sting as he pushed his way inside. He was going to tear me up before the other guys took their turns. He started slowly, the PA dragging up and down inside my rectum. It felt like a hot poker and I squirmed and moaned involuntarily. I had been fucked by a PA before, but this felt different. The pain was much greater than I would have expected.

"I think he likes it," said the sneering voice as the pace quickened. I smelled the brown bottles under my nostrils again and breathed heavily, trying to relax away the pain. It worked, but only slightly.

Before long I heard the voice announce, "Here it comes! Take my load, slut." With that, the cock inside me began to spasm, pumping the contents of his balls into my now torn-up hole. I felt one more jab of pain as he pulled out. I felt some of his cum dripping out of the gape he left behind.

"Mmmm, nice and pink," said the host. "You tore him up good."

Another cock positioned itself at my hole, and once again the brown bottles appeared under my nose. My ass burned as it slid in and out, causing me to squirm and moan some more. Before long it, too, was spitting its load deep into my guts. Then it was the third guy's turn. He must have been especially turned on, as it only took a few pumps before he added his DNA to the others'.

Finally it was the fourth guy's turn. As he entered my hole I felt an explosion of pain, as though I was bring physically split in half. I tried to stifle a scream as I rocked my body, trying to pull away.

"I don't think he likes your monster cock," said the sneering voice. "You'd think with three loads already in him he'd be ready for it." The brown bottles made a final appearance under my nose, and as I inhaled the top grabbed my thighs and rammed the entire length of his cock inside me. I moaned - loudly - in pain as he bottomed out in my hole. As the poppers took effect he began to pound me, gripping my thighs tightly to keep me from pulling away. My hands grasped the suspension chains and squeezed tight as I did my best to withstand this latest assault. He drilled me for what seemed like an eternity before he at last announced that he was going to cum.

I am convinced that had I met that fourth guy one on one, I would have had no problem taking that massive cock - with lots of lube and hits from my brown bottle, of course. Ordinarily I would want him to stay inside me after he came, in the hopes that he could go again. But with the damage done to my insides by the first, pierced top, all I wanted in that moment was for him to pull out. And as the spasms subsided and my guts absorbed their fourth load of DNA that evening, he finally did just that. I heard a splat on the floor beneath me as all the cum that had been dumped inside me spilled out of my gaping hole.

I hung there in the sling, panting like a dog, totally and utterly exhausted from my experience. After a few minutes my wrists and ankles were released. Two men helped me to my feet, then guided me back onto my knees on the cold hardwood floor. What were they doing to me now?

One by one, each cock that had been in my ass entered my mouth. The first was the one with the PA, the one that had destroyed my hole. As I cleaned his cock I could taste ass and cum but also blood, and of course metal. My tongue found the piercing and discovered that it was not a 0-gauge loop as I first thought. Instead it was cast in the shape of a "C", with a barbed hook on one end and a smooth round ball on the other. That explained the extra pain I had felt when he fucked me.

I finished cleaning cum and ass and blood from the other cocks, then was helped to my feet and the blindfold removed. The lights had been turned down but they still caused me to squint as my eyes adjusted. The host motioned to the easy chair, where my clothes had been neatly folded and placed sometime during the evening.

"Go ahead and get dressed," the host said. "It was great to meet you."

I stammered some kind of response through the mental fog I was in, then got dressed and left. My ass hurt, and sitting in the car made it worse, so I drove home as quickly as I could. Reaching my apartment, I showered and lay down on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep.

I slept soundly and didn't wake up until the next morning. As I sat up I felt a momentary sting of pain that settled into a dull throb once I was upright. Pulling out my phone, I opened BBRT and found a new message in my inbox.

"Welcome to the brotherhood."

It's been three weeks and with all the viruses going around - COVID, RSV, flu, the cold - I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure that I'm in the midst of the fuck flu. After giving my hole a week to recover, I went back for Round 2, though this time the guy with the pierced cock wasn't there and I swallowed everyone's piss. Round 3 was just me and the super-hung guy, who turned out to be 8 inches soft and 11 hard - and I took every last inch without issue once my hole had healed. These guys are quickly turning into regular playmates, and while I won't ever get tested to find out for sure, they’ll always be the men who converted me.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16