Got Stood Up, But Ended Up With 4 Loads Anyway

Yesterday was simultaneously one of those days that makes you question why you try to hook up with random strangers, and rekindles your faith in the hookup culture.

It was a lazy Sunday morning when I got a message on Grindr from a bbc top who lived about 30 minutes from me. We chatted for a while. He was into topping fat asses and only did it raw. And what's more, he had two friends who were coming over to smoke some 420, and they were all looking for an ass to use.

Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it was. Normally I can smell the bs a mile away, but this time I got duped. I cleaned out and made the drive. He stayed in communication with me until I messaged him to say I was turning onto his street, then he went offline. To make matters worse, once I had parked another bbc top messaged me, saying he lived in a different building in the same apartment complex, and stupidly I went in and all the way up to the floor he told me to go to. I should have picked up on the fact that he didn't tell me his apartment number, but in my horned up state I didn't.

So yeah, I got played. Twice. I'm sure he was watching from his window and laughing at the dumb white guy.

Fuck him.

My drive to the town where he lived takes me through a particularly busy interchange with another highway, and on the way home the exit ramp was a fucking mess, so I decided to stay on the road I was on and take the back way home. That back way takes me past an adult bookstore with a backroom that's all booths (no public space) - but a LOT of the booths have glory holes. I was still pissed and thought about driving past, but found myself steering into the parking lot nonetheless. The parking lot was pretty empty but what the hell. I went in, paid my entrance fee, and soon found myself in a glory hole booth with a loud video playing to announce my presence.

I had been in there less than a minute when I heard the door to the other booth close, and soon a cock made its way through the hole. I huffed my brown bottle, got on my knees and took it into my mouth. It hardened quickly into a nice 6-incher, and I was just getting into sucking on it when it pulled back.

"Come over," said a voice. I complied, and found myself on my knees in front of a big, beefy redhead. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, maintaining a steady rhythm until I felt his cock stiffen even further. His pace quickened, and before long he was spewing a big load on my tongue. I swallowed greedily.

My first 'customer' satisfied, I went back to the other booth while he zipped up. No sooner had he left than I heard the door close again. I got on my knees and presented my open mouth at the hole in the wall, and soon another cock was sliding across my lips. Like the first, it pulled back once it got hard, and this time its owner left the booth and entered mine. He was a Hispanic guy, about my age, average hung. It only took a few minutes of working his shaft and head with my lips and tongue before I was rewarded with my second load of the day.

Once he dressed and left, I sat down and huffed on my brown bottle a little while I watched the video. Then my booth door opened, and an older guy came in. Once again I got down on my knees. His cock was about 5 inches but it was THICK. I greedily licked and slurped on it, tonguing his balls while I had his entire length in my mouth. He placed a hand behind my head as he tweaked his nipples with the other. In no time, I was swallowing my third load of the day.

Things got quiet after that, and I spent a little time sitting in the booth waiting to see if anyone else came in. I was just about to leave when the other booth door closed again. I waited, and before long another cock appeared at the glory hole. It was small and uncut with a lot of foreskin. Nevertheless, I got on my knees and got to work. And WOW am I glad I did! The moment I took that cock into my mouth it began to grow. And grow. And grow. Soon it was a thick 8 inches and it was all I could do to work it down my throat. The guy on the other side of the wall grunted in pleasure several times as I licked and sucked and tongued his shaft and head. Then he said the magic words I've never heard at a glory hole before.

"Give me that ass."

While I've been fucked in bookstore booths several times, I had never ridden a completely anonymous cock through a glory hole before, so I was extra glad that I had stuck a small tube of lube in my pocket in case I needed it for the guy who stood me up. Plus, I was already cleaned out! I grabbed the tube from my pocket and smeared some on his shaft, then stood and dropped my pants. I rubbed some lube on my hole, dipping a couple of fingers inside as well, then backed onto that thick slab of meat.

I had been hitting the brown bottle off and on for much of the day, so I was nice and relaxed and he slid into my ass with ease. I took as much as I could until my cheeks were pressed into the wall.

"Fuck yeah," I heard him sigh as the walls of my hole stretched around his shaft. He began moving his hips back and forth, fucking my hole as I placed my hands on the opposite wall for support. He slid almost all the way out, then plunged back in balls-deep. That big cock felt amazing in my hole, and I squeezed my sphincter around his shaft. His belt buckle hit the wall with every thrust, making a loud clack sound each time. I found myself hoping it might attract others.

At last I felt his cock swell, then pulse as he emptied his balls inside me. He gasped and moaned in pleasure as I squeezed extra-tight to milk every last drop from him. At last the pulses subsided and his cock slipped out of my hole. To show I'm a good slut I quickly spun around and took his cock in my mouth before he could retract it. I savored the flavor of ass mixed with cum as I cleaned him off.

I waited as he straightened his appearance and stepped out the door, listening for others who might be waiting to come in. But alas, that was all. As my time ran out on the video monitor I pulled up my pants and headed for the door.

As I got in my car, some of the last guy's kids slipped out of me, making a wet spot in my underwear that I sat in for the rest of the drive home. What began as a waste of my time had turned into my first glory hole breeding. All in all, a good day.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Very hot story! Thank you for sharing it. I envy you! 
Years ago, I spent 2-3 hours in booths every Saturday. I swallowed lots of loads but was fucked through the glory holes only a few times. 
Just love receiving an anonymous load. Could have been a co-worker, or a neighbor, or a relative. Mmmmm!

Nice end to what would have otherwise been a disappointing day.  I really hate people who play games with inviting people over and then ghost.  I don't understand what they get out of it other than being assholes.  I guess they think it is funny, but it is really pretty sad and pathetic on their part that they don't have anything better to do.  Probably they would be lousy at fucking anyway, so maybe that's all they have.

• Upvote 1

Love anon sex through a gloryhole. Happy you had a good ending to a fucked up day. I hate people who waste my time. I'm all my ads and profiles I make it clear that when I'm on I'm serious about taking a load. But luckily there are still good bookstores around for gloryhole play,