Like Fucking Anonymous Hole?

hungtopinky

Question for the Tops, do you like fucking anonymous hole? I think its SO fucking hot when a hungry bottom is hosting in a hotel and taking loads. I love when I get there and the door is ajar and the bottom is needing my cum in his cunt. You know the hole has been used already and makes it even hotter to feel cum in the hole when you fuck him. I like to eat it out first and then add my own to the mix :)

Yeah, it doesn't get much hotter than shooting your load deep inside an anonymous hole.

I'm sure there are guys here that do it all the time, but I often think back several years ago when blew my load in a guy's ass and never saw his face. I wouldn't know him if he was standing in front of me right now.

Not too long ago, my partner and I were messing around with a guy together. Fucked him raw and he begged me to shoot as deep as I could. Of course I obliged! I never knew his name and have never seen him again.

Fun times!

There are two types of guys who will rent a hotel room, leave the door ajar and take loads:

1) The local tweaked out guy that posts for any and all loads every weekend on BBRT, craigslist, etc.; and

2) The guy who is living out his fantasy, doesn't do this very often, and is probably a bit selective when choosing the 20 guys he invites over.

The former tends to not be very satisfying and is a good way to end up catching something that will take you out of rotation for a week or so. The later is incredibly hot, especially when there is a bit of traffic - that is you see other guys coming and going..

Guest slobbvers

You're right about the tweaker YngBBTop. I went to this bttm's hotel room late June. There were four other guys there, besides the bottom. All smoking crank. Bttm was a big, not fat, pig. I saw him slide a 12" double headed dildo up his ass. He was more into crank than fucking. I beat off into his mouth and left. Never get involved with tweakers.

I agree with you about the tweakers. That's a dealbreaker for me, won't be around that at all under any circumstances. I do like the regular bottom guy who just likes to do it because it is a fantasy though, and regular guys are coming and going. That is realy hot and you dont have to deal with people who are fucked up on drugs.

Totally agree YngBBTop, its a roll of the dice when you try anon! You never know who its gonna be or how good they will be. The best is when you can find one or two regular anon bottoms, that you know are drug-free so you can just focus on their hole and unloading, without all the tweaking. If I see a bttm online hosting anon, I always ask if he is drug-free, and if so, usually I will go for it. Not too many anon bottoms where I am, so I will jump at the chance when I do find one. I love the anon bottoms who are just all about wanting the cum, and who have several dudes come by. The hottest is when you pass one on the way to use the bottom, or when one walks in while you are fucking or you walk in while someone else is loading him! Very hot! :)

• 8 months later...

I've fucked several anon holes in my time and it's hit and miss. Haven't knowingly fucked a tweaker, no one I've done it with was actively using drugs while I was there. There have been a few weird situations with these anon guys. One wanted me to call him my son and breed him because he said he was molested by his dad when he was a kid. I still loaded him up but declined the invite to fuck him again in the morning as we were staying at the same hotel.

I host a pump and dump marathon every few months here in LA - I set guys up for 10 minute shifts so that it's only one dude at a time and so I can aim for maximum loads in one night. Record is 32. Next goal is 50. I stay face down, ass up and leave the door ajar so that it's 100% anonymous. Usually I never see a single face of the guys who are fuckinjg me and filling me with sperm.

The drug thing isn't my scene - never was. I'm already addicted to semen. I'd be a holy terror if I hosted one of these while I was high.