Fast(er) Way to Clean Out Before Sex

Read1

To this discussion I can only add: if you use saltwater, bear in mind that what medical professionals call "normal saline" (used for irrigation of wounds, etc.) and which mimics the salt content of much of the fluid in the human body, is only 0.9% salt, which is a pretty small amount.

That doesn't mean a stronger concentration is deadly or anything like that - but it does mean that if, for instance, you already tend to have high blood pressure, or have a tendency to retain fluids: that might be exacerbated by regularly flushing with a saline solution that's more highly concentrated. Some of the water you flush into your rectum and colon gets absorbed there in - it doesn't all come back out - and if that water is more heavily salted, your body's going to feel that.

For many people that may not be an issue because they're not at a point, healthwise, where a small influx of excess sodium will cause a problem. But for others - well, it's worth monitoring, at least.

• Upvote 1

BootmanLA beat me to this one.  Here's a bit more info.

The human body is about 60% water.  Normal Saline (NS) is made by boiling water and adding sodium chloride ( that's what table salt is), using a mixture of about 250mL of water with a teaspoon of salt.  Sodium chloride (NaCl) is a water attractant, one molecule of NaCl will attract seven molecules of water. The way it works as an enema is it pulls water out of your body through and into your colon,  thus affecting stool softening and evacuation. Since it pulls water from your body, NS  enema can dehydrate you and that can lower your blood pressure. 

Fleet enemas use Sodium Phosphate, which is different from a NS enema, not the homemake NS type.  Overuse can result in too much phosphate (hyperphosphatemia) and too much sodium (hypernatremia) in the blood stream.  People with kidney disease should consult their doctor before using a sodium phosphate product.  Over use by anyone can cause an electrolyte imbalance. 

Over use of either can end up affecting electrolyte balance. Even plain water can result in "water poisoning."  Without the added sodium, tap water can be absorbed by  your colon instead of drawing water out if you hold it in for long periods and one can become hyper hydrated, diluting the blood, and throwing off electrolyte balance. 

Most of us here are not using any of these things so much as an enema as we are using them as a douche.  Douching the rectum is different that a colonic enema.  I douche, and yeah, sometime that involves some of the tale end of my colon if water goes into the sigmoid. But i (and i suspect most of us cleaning out) am not holding the water in, i am flushing out. I have a shower shot and water goes in and i pretty much instantly expel it, so i'm not absorbing much if any water. 

Enema fetish is a whole different ball game, and depending on what one is using, can have profound effects on the body.  i'm notta doctor and not giving medical advice here, but i think the safest method is just plain water quickly in and quickly out to avoid absorption and simply flush out waste. Try and avoid going deep, the more colon you involve, the greater the effects on your body. 

None of this stuff is without side effect, so i'd suggest minimizing is key. Healthy, high fiber diet is the only one of these things with a positive side effect, promoting a healthy gut micro biome and maybe balancing out some of the other stuff we put up in there lol. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2024 at 3:01 PM, anonCUMtainer said:

My understanding from having read all the other topics and conversations available in other threads (aka search is your friend on BZ):

• Diet matters a lot, more than we think

Considering someone's butt is basically the other end of the main intake of "foreign matter" into the digestive tract, it always amuses me that people think that diet has less affect on cleaning than it does; to me it just makes common sense. Also, I suspect there'd be a bunch of healthier men if they all ate as though they needed to be "regular" or "easily cleaned out" all the time...I imagine there's already studies on this question but there may not be.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 12:42 AM, Read1 said:

Has anyone tried Versatile Breeder's method with salt in a one liter container of water? I'm intrigued. I'm planning on trying it.

@Read1 yes, i've done it twice now and it's been amazing. I just do a quick clean out with the shower attachment when i get to the top's place, and then i'm good until the next time i eat. the last time i went 2 my fuckbuddy's place, he even commented on how much faster my prep time was, hehehehe

• Like 2

When I use my attached shower shot, I try to take in warm water for about 5 second shots each time, then expel it on the toilet seat. I don't want to go deeper or dislodge what is deeper, because the whole process would take even longer.

One more question: when you're on the road or on a sexcation, do you have to lug any hoses with appropriate shower attachment in your luggage? I find the commercial bidet attachments use only cold water. I prefer to use to warm water. Can cold water move or dislodge anything in your hole? Curious. Thanks.

When I bottom I use a suppository called „Lecicarbon“. After 10 min I run to the toilet and really feel cleaned out. Do not know if you have that in the states🤓. Many of my friends use it, easy to handle and effective.