Hotel cumdump question

To those who arrange hotel cumdump sessions, how do you manage the scheduling? Do you try and give people specific times to come, or do you just advertise a time range and let people queue if they all turn up together?

Thanks for any tips!

18 hours ago, justbreed said:

To those who arrange hotel cumdump sessions, how do you manage the scheduling? Do you try and give people specific times to come, or do you just advertise a time range and let people queue if they all turn up together?

Thanks for any tips!

It can be difficult for sure. About half the guys want to come asap and others want to plan it later. I never give a room number until they are at the hotel. Usually guys don't want other tops in the room so its one at a time. 

I usually just post a party ad on BBRTS providing the dates and time range.  Like slaveboi, I'll provide the room number once they arrive at the hotel.  If guys want to fuck me in a group session I'm also good with that or one on one is fine too!

• Upvote 1

I'll mention something here that has been covered elsewhere: hotels in many areas are becoming less friendly towards this sort of thing. Of course, at the low end of the lodging spectrum, older motel-type buildings that have external walkways and doors opening to the outside present the least problem, but those are (increasingly) getting torn down; if a newer hotel replaces it, it's essentially always interior corridors only and all access is through the lobby or with a key card for other doors.

And "guests of guests" who arrive and then don't head immediately for the guest's room may get scrutinized more closely. So while it's smart and understandable to wait to give out the room number until the person is "on site", if there's any delay in reaching the paying guest, the other "guest" may get asked to leave, especially if they can't give the full name of the person they're visiting.

And in the more upscale places in tourist-heavy areas, you may find that guests can't even use the elevators without a key card. 

So these are things to keep in mind when planning where to host.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2024 at 3:07 AM, BootmanLA said:

I'll mention something here that has been covered elsewhere: hotels in many areas are becoming less friendly towards this sort of thing.

I'd love to setup anon action in my hotel room but they now don't provide the environment for anonymous action.

Some comments here mention "when the guy is at the hotel". How do you know he's actually there? Maybe the App provides that info. But then, once the guy is "there" and you provide them with the room number, how do they get to your room where you are waiting blindfolded, etc,? Do they have to sneak in, when other people use the elevator?

Can a "guest", once at the hotel, give the receptionist your real name and room number, and get permission to go up to the room? 

I find it easier meeting guys staying at large airport hotels. The lobby is always busy with tourists, stranded passengers and flight crew. The hotel staff are usually too overwhelmed to deal with guests on an individual basis other than checking-in. Just look like you belong and know where you're going before-hand.

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2024 at 9:19 AM, hungry_hole said:

I'd love to setup anon action in my hotel room but they now don't provide the environment for anonymous action.

Some comments here mention "when the guy is at the hotel". How do you know he's actually there? Maybe the App provides that info. But then, once the guy is "there" and you provide them with the room number, how do they get to your room where you are waiting blindfolded, etc,? Do they have to sneak in, when other people use the elevator?

Can a "guest", once at the hotel, give the receptionist your real name and room number, and get permission to go up to the room? 

It honestly depends on the hotel. Many hotels don't look twice at people walking in if they stride purposefully toward the elevators like they belong there - especially if it's a slow evening with only one person working the desk, in a suburban location where the customer base is mostly tourist families and business travelers, and even less of an issue if it's the kind of place you need a car to get to.

It's more of a problem at, say, a big event at or near a downtown hotel that gets lots of pedestrian walk-bys - not that they're all that concerned about guys showing up to hook up for sex, necessarily, but they're always on the lookout for criminals looking to rob people or rooms, drunks looking for a place to hit the bathroom, etc. - the kind of thing that is actually disruptive to actual guests. Those are the sort of places where you can't get past security up front without a room key. Or where you can't make the elevator work without your room key, and it will only stop on the floor for your room. 

I have also seen where some places are making the code to the front door and the code to the room the same, so if you give that code out, you've essentially given that visitor access to you and your belongings for the entire length of your stay. That's a real deterrent.

Also don't understand that website listing cumdump hotels...that's just flagging to the world that it's time to beef up security. People forget there are gays among us that report that kind of stuff. 

1 hour ago, bbzh said:

I have also seen where some places are making the code to the front door and the code to the room the same, so if you give that code out, you've essentially given that visitor access to you and your belongings for the entire length of your stay. That's a real deterrent.

Also don't understand that website listing cumdump hotels...that's just flagging to the world that it's time to beef up security. People forget there are gays among us that report that kind of stuff. 

Funny you say that. A few weeks ago a guy set up an open door cumdump in Sniffies. As I was ready to walk out the door, I got an email from an anon profile saying he called the hotel and told them about the party. Then chastised me. The party was cancelled.

From experience I'd say it's best to give a specific time range, but don't make it too broad. Something like 4pm-7pm works, especially as that's when hotels would normally be busier with people checking in.