Anybody into having sex in the nature?

Just went for a hike with a guy yesterday in the mountains.  We ended up fucking each other. Things sort of started slow, but when I slipped my hands I to his shorts and found out he was wearing French cut women's panties. I lost it.  Next thing I knew he was bent over and I was inside him.  We both left with 3 loads in our asses

Last year I went to a park in the city. I was in an "excited" mode. Got on grindr and found a guy that met me there along the creek in a wooded area. I stripped down to my jockstrap and shirt. He bent me over and shoved his fat raw cock in my loose sloppy cunt. He pounded away while messaging a friend of his to come breed my cunt. The whole time they were fuckin my pussy we could here kids playing and yelling just 150 ft away outside the wooded area. They both bred me and I sucked their cocks clean.

Edited by icedboTTom
poor choice of words.. perhaps not acceptable for the particular forum.
  • Upvote 1