Anybody into having sex in the nature?

On 3/12/2024 at 9:10 PM, BritFFPig said:

I dream of having a fisting orgy in a forest. Horny, off our tits, no holes off limits 💪🏻🐷💪🏻

primal - sounds like a Dick Wadd that never was. that would be so fucking hot

I love sucking cock outdoors. So hot to feel the dirt on my bare knees and the sun and breeze on my ass and balls while I service some stranger's cock. I also love walking around with cum on my face and dirt stains on my knees while I look for the next load of jizz to swallow. 

• Like 1

Yes! I love getting used for cum dumps in nature too! I really see a connection between the place and the act. Nature is closely connected to 'instinct' and 'primal behavior'. I'm convinced my throat is getting used harder in a forrest than in a hotel room. That's exactly why I walk around rest areas with lots of trees every day.

About 5 minutes from where I live, there is a river with a trail that runs along it. There are a few benches that people rest on while taking walks during the day. Well, at night, those benches are perfect for fucking. The trail is gravel, so you can hear (and also see) people approaching well in advance from both directions. And there's absolutely no lights, other than the moonlight. Nothing like being bred by moonlight while high on poppers while you listen to the river run by.  

• Like 1

I haven't been there for a long time, but I loved being fucked in Ibiza, off the coast of Spain. Nothing like being stark naked and having a hard cock up your arse, with the sun beating down on you.