Rough or not ?

Rough suck or not  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer sucking rough or not ?

• Do you prefer it rough?
    • Or not ?

Last guy I was with would lay back on the bed and I would get on my hands and knees and suck him, when he was getting close he would wrap a leg around my head and pull me in. He had a good thick seven inches and I would choke and we both loved it.

• Like 3

Definitely rough! But i'll go with 'whatever He wants!'.

I have never experienced a trucker wanting a lovely subtile blowjob, though 😉 Maybe that's why I'm more of a low rest area faggot.

I'm always being triggered by the sound of a belt being unbuckled. For me that's the trigger. It is linked to sperm consumption. They all just start fucking my throat as soon as I get on my knees in front of them 😉 After a couple of strokes I enter this peaceful and satisfying trance-like state-of-mind knowing I'm being useful. My throat relaxes completely and that's the point where my throat changes into an open and public cunt. He also feels it happening and starts to fuck my throat more confident. Throat slime production starts to kick in lubricating his cock and the hole it is fucking. My faggot brain is shutting down quickly. I feel my throat adapting to his cock and his way of thrusting it in. All what's left of me is my throat serving its true purpose: being a sperm drain.

I stay in this cock-zombie state-of-mind for about 10 minutes after the man that caused it has long left. Giving the other Men the opportunity to mount me also. I know i had a couple of good throat fucks when there is a curtain of throat-slime hanging off my beard, slowly dripping onto my shirt. During a trance like that my throat turns into being a good substitute for a missing vagina at that moment. Sometimes it's even better than a girl. We faggots simply endure 'the male rut' while being in a faggot-cock-trance. Waiting for the sperm being dumped down the drain.

Thank god all Men are pigs. They'll fuck anything  😉 

Just now, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Definitely rough! But i'll go with 'whatever He wants!'.

I have never experienced a trucker wanting a lovely subtile blowjob, though 😉 Maybe that's why I'm more of a low rest area faggot.

I'm always being triggered by the sound of a belt being unbuckled. For me that's the trigger. It is linked to sperm consumption. They all just start fucking my throat as soon as I get on my knees in front of them 😉 After a couple of strokes I enter this peaceful and satisfying trance-like state-of-mind knowing I'm being useful. My throat relaxes completely and that's the point where my throat changes into an open and public cunt. He also feels it happening and starts to fuck my throat more confident. Throat slime production starts to kick in lubricating his cock and the hole it is fucking. My faggot brain is shutting down quickly. I feel my throat adapting to his cock and his way of thrusting it in. All what's left of me is my throat serving its true purpose: being a sperm drain.

I stay in this cock-zombie state-of-mind for about 10 minutes after the man that caused it has long left. Giving the other Men the opportunity to mount me also. I know i had a couple of good throat fucks when there is a curtain of throat-slime hanging off my beard, slowly dripping onto my shirt. During a trance like that my throat turns into being a good substitute for a missing vagina at that moment. Sometimes it's even better than a girl. We faggots simply endure 'the male rut' while being in a faggot-cock-trance. Waiting for the sperm being dumped down the drain.

Thank god all Men are pigs. They'll fuck anything  😉 

What is this faggot state-of-mind anyway? Do you guys ever read about this? Experiencing this also? Is it known by science? Is my cage causing it? I can't be the only one who is experiencing these kinds of cock-trances. It is really difficult to form an objective opinion about this on the internet. One part of the guys think it is all a fantasy but how does it come that I keep having these?