favorite j/o fantasy

pozbearsega

I always think of satisfying my sexual urges at football camp in high school. Starting small with a couple close friends and some innocent, friendly blowjobs. Quickly throughout the week it progresses to barebacking for guys from other schools, coaches. Noticing my smaller cock, the guys give me the nickname "bottom boy." Several videos are uploaded online of me serving mens needs, complete with a smile.

nasty beer bellied muscle bears grang raping anything they can get their paws on. Be it some dumb blond twink, or a full grown hairy man.

me me me1!!!!

man i often wihs my pussy could takes uch abuse.....nice

r they also kinda redneck n drunk??:)

i've had that experience too -- more than once -- and it is totally hot. For this kind of experience ome of the European bars ( Madrid, Berlin, Amsterdam, Ibeza) just cannot be beat.

The last time I was in Amsterdam I got pulled by a leather master (not my usual type, but if I guy is dominant to force me, I will usually submit) and he offered up my hole for the entire dark room to use while fucking me himself, beating me and biting me. I was destroyed. The next night I went out I decided to go the other way and fucked, pissed and fisted every hole I was offered, good times!

As for my own fantasy, usually whatever sordid activity I have been up to lately, will probably spend the next week wanking off thinking about the fisting I took yesterday, and the last few weeks I spent my lonely nights thinking about the orgy I was at the week before (and the double fucking I got!)

me me me1!!!!

man i often wihs my pussy could takes uch abuse.....nice

r they also kinda redneck n drunk??:)

Yeah kind of old school red necks. Like the biker gangs that pioneered meth in the 1980s. When these men get drunk or high, the out come can be some pretty violent action

I jerk it to two things:

Me and another top totally work over a sub bottom, making him suck our toes, asses, lick up and down our bodies, then use his mouth and ass for our piss, spit, and huge cum loads, over and over again, slipping fingers in his ass and feeding him the sticky mess, and when it is all done the other top and I sit on the couch and have the sub bottom slurp on our balls and taints and cocks and clean them with his mouth, while the top and I drink beer and piss in the bottom's mouth.

The other is I've recently been researching Waterboys' Wet 'N Hot Palm Springs piss party and I jerked a huge load, some of which I ate off my chest, thinking about meeting a piss drinking bottom here on breedingzone who'd want to room with me and introduce me to the pissing scene this coming summer, and how we'd go our ways during the parties and pee or drink pee as we saw fit, but at night inviting top pissers to come home and piss in my roommate's mouth.

Most often, I fantasize about getting knocked up all over again, by a top who's trying to convince me to let him blow his poz load in my ass while he teases my cock and play with my hole, breaking down my resistance and talking me through the fear (almost hypnotizing me) while he starts to penetrate me.

• 4 years later...