Bowl of Semen

The Bowl of Loads  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Presented with this bowl, where would the loads go?

• Down my throat
    • Up my ass with a turkey baster or funnel
    • Half and half
    • In someone else's holes

If I had that much cum in a bowl, it would definitely go in my hole. At that point, my ass would become a cum dispenser. I'd let a little leak out to drip down my legs, then catch some to rub om my cock and lick it off my fingers. The rest, I'd slowly release to lick up. Hopefully, I'd get fucked a few more times using the cum for lube and adding fresh loads into the mix.

If I had a bed buddy, I'd be willing to share. Put half in each of our holes, then felch the loads out of each other.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As much as I'd love that much cum in my hole, the idea of drinking that much from so many men all mixed together gets me so fucking hard. It's a huge fantasy to have 30-50 guys all cum in a goblet and serve it to me still warm. They all watch while I drink it all down, savoring ever sperm. That smell, taste, and texture drivers me berserk!

• Like 2

I usually takes loads in my hole and take piss down my throat (just usually happens that way) but would love to drink down every last drop of that hot load cocktail and then get all their piss into my hole while they reload me again mixing the second loads with the piss

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I go to the adult bookstore in my area and collect all the cum I can find. I pour the garbage bags of semen in my mouth and I lick it up off the floor. I bring it home and fill up containers of it to shove up my ass when I’m jacking off alone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

depends on the situation really. 

1. i'd do whatever my dom told me to do 

2. since it's a survey, im assuming i have a choice. also considering the pic i imagine this is at some sort of group party situation at which point i would def take the bowl and chug it down in one go to show the others im gangsta so dont bother holding back having your way w me 😜

I would want to first heavily inhale the scent of cum. Taste it in my mouth to fully appreciate what I am about to do. 

Then I would like to get on all fours, speculum keeping my pig hole open. A funnel making it easy to pour all the cum in my ass. I would arch my back to open up my guts to take in all the cum, and want someone to pour that entire fucking jar deep in my guts. If it starts overflowing I will get upside down to let gravity push the semen deeper into me. 

Once it is done I would want a big buttplug up there to complete my transition into human cumjar. Once the cum is nice and warmed up, ideally someone would felch it out my ass and feed it to me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1