Who Read The Real Anthony Fauci

34 minutes ago, NEDenver said:

One of the most notable frauds in recent science history is Wakefield's "Vaccines cause autism," fraud, which has spawned a movement of credulous fools afraid of big pharma making money off vaccines that save people's lives. 

RFK Jr, was for years one of the main spreaders of this bullshit, maybe the top one nationwide. Now he says he never said it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 50latinos said:

RFK Jr, was for years one of the main spreaders of this bullshit, maybe the top one nationwide. Now he says he never said it. 

LOL he wrote a whole ass article about it all the way back in 2005. 

And then later promoted a movie about it.

Does RFK Jr. not know how the Internet works?

[think before following links] https://www.latimes.com/health/la-xpm-2011-jan-25-lat-heb-autism-vaccines--01252011-story.html

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nanana said:

I think the best way to handle this diversity of thought is to create a society in which people can live their separate truths in peace and freedom. 

Kind of hard when the consequences of these BS truths can harm other people, like in the case of vaccines.

Do specially susceptible people have to die of easily preventable deseases just to respect the alternative truths of some conspiracy theorist? Really?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nanana said:

I think the best way to handle this diversity of thought is to create a society in which people can live their separate truths in peace and freedom. 

Which is fine, as long as those who refuse to take precautions against spreading easily communicable diseases are kept out of direct personal contact in that society.

Some people seem to think that the "commons" - the entire world apart from the tiny spaces we own and directly control - is free range for every kind of stupid, dangerous behavior, and that anyone who wants somewhat lower risks in the commons should just stay home. I'm not prepared to cede access to public spaces to those who care the least about the rest of the public.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 10:17 AM, viking8x6 said:

You're talking about Big Pharma here. They do that all the time anyway. So logically, why would they bother to spend a lot of extra time and money inventing viruses (which they didn't really have the technology to do in 1965 anyway)? Nature saved them the trouble. And continues to do so.

I am going to offer my two cents to this lively discussion. It is very brave of anyone who chooses to participate in this discussion, as it can get heated (rough) very easily, but that is the beauty of bare discussion on very important topics. 

Big Pharma definitely has a reason to invent viruses. First of all they are sitting on pile loads of cash: corporates in the world are the richest they have ever been; the middle class is the poorest it has been and the poor - well as the Church can testify- the poor ye always have with you.  So there are some very wealthy, bored and power hungry guys (and gals) who wish to experiment with things and have a motive to indulge in such Nazi activities. 

Population control (usually directed towards the poor) has always been a fantasy with certain developmental Nazis who think the world's poverty problem can be solved with population control. Oddly though, they never seem to think that abortion and contraceptives might be a much better way to achieve that goal in a few generations, rather than going around killing people in pandemics. 

These are the two main reasons I think man made viruses are definitely within the realm of  possibility. 

On 5/27/2024 at 9:46 AM, 50latinos said:

I am not trying to imposed anything to you. For all I care you can go unvaccinated and face the consequences. The problem is all the vulnerable people that may be affected by your irresponsibility and, why not say it, stupidity.

Like I said, I don't want to impose anything on you. I and most people here for what I read, are just trying to combat your fake info.

You say that you don't give a fuck what I do and I truly appreciate and thank you that. But you must understand that such feeling didn't come across all that clearly when you asked . . .

. . . twice.

Don't ask question that you know you won't like the answer of.

The vulnerable people that will suffer because of my irresponsibility? Lol are trying to put a guilt trip on me? If someone walked up to you and said " I'm sorry but I have to shoot and kill you in order to save a dozen lives" what would your response be?

On 5/27/2024 at 6:34 PM, BootmanLA said:

Which is fine, as long as those who refuse to take precautions against spreading easily communicable diseases are kept out of direct personal contact in that society.

Some people seem to think that the "commons" - the entire world apart from the tiny spaces we own and directly control - is free range for every kind of stupid, dangerous behavior, and that anyone who wants somewhat lower risks in the commons should just stay home. I'm not prepared to cede access to public spaces to those who care the least about the rest of the public.

You really soak up the fear mongering your MSM feeds you. You love living your life in perpetual fear, and in your fear your need a Boogeyman, someone you can blame for your own shortcomings, instead of using rational thinking. COVID vaccines are safe and effective you say? Well I have 396 pages of Pfizer clinical data regarding those vaccines that paint a much different picture

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

On 5/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brnbk said:

I am going to offer my two cents to this lively discussion. It is very brave of anyone who chooses to participate in this discussion, as it can get heated (rough) very easily, but that is the beauty of bare discussion on very important topics. 

Big Pharma definitely has a reason to invent viruses. First of all they are sitting on pile loads of cash: corporates in the world are the richest they have ever been; the middle class is the poorest it has been and the poor - well as the Church can testify- the poor ye always have with you.  So there are some very wealthy, bored and power hungry guys (and gals) who wish to experiment with things and have a motive to indulge in such Nazi activities. 

Population control (usually directed towards the poor) has always been a fantasy with certain developmental Nazis who think the world's poverty problem can be solved with population control. Oddly though, they never seem to think that abortion and contraceptives might be a much better way to achieve that goal in a few generations, rather than going around killing people in pandemics. 

These are the two main reasons I think man made viruses are definitely within the realm of  possibility. 

👍

On 5/27/2024 at 2:19 PM, 50latinos said:

Kind of hard when the consequences of these BS truths can harm other people, like in the case of vaccines.

Do specially susceptible people have to die of easily preventable deseases just to respect the alternative truths of some conspiracy theorist? Really?

Well if all vaccines are safe and effective then why  are Big Pharma immune to liability in court? Unless malice can be proven.

On 5/23/2024 at 1:23 PM, NEDenver said:

I mean, I’m not the one complaining about experimental drugs being used to treat a new virus.  When they say, “novel virus,” it means new, not that it’s a book.  Every treatment is experimental because it’s new.  And I was involved in one of those experiments when the VA tested hydroxychloroquine.  Fortunately the test ended in 3 or 4 days, and I wasn’t one of the people who died to honor a right wing conspiracy.  Because hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin (both made by pharmaceutical companies) are not appropriate treatments for a coronavirus, which is what Fauci tried to tell the sludge-brained while right wing propagandists were manipulating them.  But, no.  That doesn’t fit the bedtime stories told to and then repeated by high density kumquats to make them more comfortable in their underschooled mediocrity.

The stupid book written by stupid man does not deserve a point by point rebuttal for bad faith actors.  It’s just another Gish gallop that no one has time for.

Pick better heroes and not just grifters manipulating you for profit.

Actually the book does say that ivermectin and HCQ are INEFFECTIVE against COVID-19.......on their own. However combined with other early treatments saved countless lives. Sounds like there was a lot of cherry picking instead of actually reading or listening of the book

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 11:24 AM, insatiableholeinTO said:

Actually the book does say that ivermectin and HCQ are INEFFECTIVE against COVID-19.......on their own. However combined with other early treatments saved countless lives. Sounds like there was a lot of cherry picking instead of actually reading or listening of the book

No.  They didn’t.  In most instances, people with Covid have minimal or minor symptoms.  Thinking someone with minimal symptoms was cured because a medication used to treat multi-cellular organisms living in humans was used is not rational.  

Also, since hydroxychloroquine causes heart complications, using it for no reason besides funsie moron right wingers want it used is irresponsible.  

Your sources lied to you, probably by cherry picking.

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2024 at 8:17 AM, insatiableholeinTO said:

For those who say that RFK Jr. Is an anti-vaxx crack pot or a moron ( very polite by the way) and if what he says in his book is all BS.......then why hasn't Faucci taken him to court for slander or defamation of character? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't COVID-19 still ongoing according to The WHO and the CDC?.After all they're still pushing an experimental drug on us that they say is effective against COVID-19. If the "pandemic" is still going why would Anthony " I am the science" Faucci" just up and retire suddenly? I recommend to anyone to either read or listen ( ebook) to The Real Anthony Faucci in it's entirety instead of cherry picking articles like the MSM. After all they said Ivermectin was a horse dewormer while totally ignoring the health benefits to humans such as it's ability to successfully treat against Malaria. I'm not asking or telling anyone to think like me. I'm simply asking you.....to think.

Are... you being serious? We can even ignore whether ivermectin is actually used to treat malaria, as you just need to know the med class. Malaria is due to a parasite. Ivermectin is an anti PARASITIC drug. COVID is due to a virus (which you apparently did not know, is different from a parasite). Do I need to spell out any more?

Frustrating how the loudest ones are always the least educated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow this whole conversation is terrifying. Usually in these cases Occam's razor is the best and most logical way of thinking about things. Could Big Pharma have intentionally created a virus to then sell a cure for it? Possibly, but why would they go to that much effort? Wouldn't that require careful collaboration between America and multiple other countries to do? Why would the government give the vaccine out for free if it was created to make money? If it was just to funnel money to corporations couldn't the government have just "off the books" or listed it as military spending siphoned money off to Big Pharma if that was the plan rather than actually releasing a virus that it still hasn't supplied an effective cure for?

Greed and laziness usually go hand in hand and it just seems like a LOT more work would need to be done by an industry that tends to be both greedy and lazy for the conspiracy theories to be true. 

It's weirdly telling that the people saying that covid is manufactured are using singular examples of "well I didn't take the vaccine and I'm fine" and the other side are using multiple examples of they themselves and other people they know and how it's been effective for them. 

Occam's razor says to me that a new variant of a virus mutated, the governments of the world initially ignored it in an attempt to save money, it became a pandemic, they panicked and started throwing money at it and trying anything as a cure, they put something out and mass produced it without it necessarily being perfect, various companies and sections of the government saw the panic coffers opened and tried to cash-in or capitalise on the crisis (only natural for them as corporations profited massively from the government during this time), and the virus was allowed to continue mutating due to a combination of people allowing it to keep spreading and mutating by not taking preventative measures and the vaccine not being as effective for the latest variant, or just being too rushed. 

For the "plandemic" believers, think about how many other questions get created in order for bits to be true. How much had to go a certain way to get the intended effect and just how impossible that would be to plan for. 

We can say now with hindsight that perhaps the vaccine wasn't needed as we could have developed herd immunity anyway, but how could a government have known that with any real certainty? Personally I think the crisis has been lessened due to the vaccine although I genuinely believe we're starting to see a few complications and long term side effects of the vaccine now, but they couldn't have been predicted and we did what we did at the time because it was a crisis. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

We can say now with hindsight that perhaps the vaccine wasn't needed as we could have developed herd immunity anyway, but how could a government have known that with any real certainty? Personally I think the crisis has been lessened due to the vaccine although I genuinely believe we're starting to see a few complications and long term side effects of the vaccine now, but they couldn't have been predicted and we did what we did at the time because it was a crisis. 

Perhaps the survivors might have developed a herd immunity - but as we know, this virus keeps mutating, and even those who survived an earlier bout of COVID sometimes die from a later infection from a different variant. There are some diseases that, once you get it, you can almost certainly not get it a second time; COVID is NOT one of these.

And how many hundreds of thousands - or millions, worldwide - would have died while we developed this (far less than perfect) "herd immunity"? Is that number higher or lower than the infinitesimally small number of people who've had serious bad reactions (including death) to the vaccine?

• Upvote 4