Who Read The Real Anthony Fauci

On 6/3/2024 at 8:05 PM, cman102 said:

Are... you being serious? We can even ignore whether ivermectin is actually used to treat malaria, as you just need to know the med class. Malaria is due to a parasite. Ivermectin is an anti PARASITIC drug. COVID is due to a virus (which you apparently did not know, is different from a parasite). Do I need to spell out any more?

Frustrating how the loudest ones are always the least educated.

Are you blind. I said Ivermection alone is not effective but used with other early treatments was very effective. Early treatments that were denied in the early days of COVID, but if you want to go and defend that asshole Faucci then you go right ahead I really could care less but don't fucking say I'm less educated because it's obvious you don't read to well

• Downvote 4

interesting recent comments from Fauci's book tour.

its nice he credits the Aids activists and compares them favorable vs the antivaxers but old habits die hard. as one of those activists, i haven't forgotten how it all seemed too little too late at the time. 

also interesting his dire predictions on how ramped up covid would have been if we hadn't rushed out the vaccine. still, where my hiv vax at? i'll continue to ruin my liver w pills but i can't help be frustrated. 

On 6/18/2024 at 11:33 PM, insatiableholeinTO said:

Are you blind. I said Ivermection alone is not effective but used with other early treatments was very effective. Early treatments that were denied in the early days of COVID, but if you want to go and defend that asshole Faucci then you go right ahead I really could care less but don't fucking say I'm less educated because it's obvious you don't read to well

Dumb . . .

On 6/19/2024 at 5:21 AM, rawwhitebottom said:

Fauci needs to be tossed in prison with his medical license revoked 

that’s it 

and Dumber!

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/19/2024 at 5:21 AM, rawwhitebottom said:

Fauci needs to be tossed in prison with his medical license revoked

Really .... for chrissake ..... is that the best  you've got ??? 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 50latinos said:

Dumb . . .

and Dumber!

Well if I'm wrong and RFK is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist......how come Faucci hasn't sued him or taken him to court for defamation of character. Oh I forgot Faucci already has his hands full....with Congressional Hearings. Plus 3 states are now taking Pfizer to court over the experimental drug you and the rest of the sheep put in your bodies. You reap what you sow

• Downvote 4

It’s very amusing that folks on this thread think a drug is invented “for” something, as if somehow the drug is “bound” by the intention of the inventor or discoverer. Discovering new uses of things is what R&D - a commercial form of the science - is about. 

6 hours ago, insatiableholeinTO said:

Well if I'm wrong and RFK is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist......how come Faucci hasn't sued him or taken him to court for defamation of character. Oh I forgot Faucci already has his hands full....with Congressional Hearings. Plus 3 states are now taking Pfizer to court over the experimental drug you and the rest of the sheep put in your bodies. You reap what you sow

They’re both public figures.  You can lie about most anything without any big issues unless there’s demonstrable financial harm.  This is also why Fox “News” still exists in the US.

• Upvote 1

It’s sad that most homos need to be approved of to the extent that they can’t distinguish Dr Mengele from their own doctor. It’s all fetishized doctor whisper hasbara in my ears quality truth discernment. Goebbels is truth to our dear modern liberals. 

• Downvote 4

17 hours ago, insatiableholeinTO said:

1. The standard for a court finding the defaming a public figure is much harder to meet than for an ordinary person.

2. Not everyone who is actually defamed feels the need to rush to court and file suit to defend his reputation, especially from a crackpot nutcase like RFK Jr.

3. Defamation requires making a false statement about someone, and opinions are, by definition, neither true nor false. I could say "X person, in my opinion, is a traitor who deserves to be shot" and that, being my opinion, is completely un-actionable. If I said "X person stole $100,000 from me" and he did not, in fact, steal that from me, that WOULD be actionable.

• Upvote 3