Spitting vs Pissing

I love to be spat on or made to open my mouth to be spat in. It puts me in my place.  Taking piss from the tap is good. Being pissed on is ok but i have to be in the right mood for it and the clean up afterwards tends to kill the mood unless it's done as a final act before i am sent on my way. I am still waiting to experience being piss fucked.

I can see how spitting on someone is degrading (which it is), but I'd rather be pissed on. I like piss, but spit I don't like. Weird as one is saliva and the other bodily waste. Maybe that makes piss more degrading. Still, piss all the way. 

love them both but pissing seems a tad more humiliating to me. i think it's the smell. 

but drinking piss is the ultimate imo as it's not just humiliation but requires the participation of the sub to accept and conform 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Want/love both but that's the subside of me as love top bringing control. Spits just whose in charge. Piss is for submission and drinking. Showing top that I'm accepting and wanting to submit please.

degradation play doesn’t do anything for me - so spitting is a hard limit for me - I find nothing about it a turn on. That being said I love being pissed on. Don’t view it as degrading I see it as me pleasing a top. Love to swallow a load and then some piss then hopefully another load.