Best lube for barebacking?

As many have already said, cum and spit are perennial favourites. For commercial lube my favoured are always water based and I typically get 'Lubido' as a preference. I've found it long lasting and the variety they do includes a pocket sized pump bottle which seems like it was designed with cruising in mind. For extended play I usually mix up a bottle of x-lube just because it means I've always got it available.

I don't use lube much unless its with toys or fisting.  I still prefer Vaseline just because the first really hung top i use to play with used it. I don't think I'll ever forget watching him rub that huge cock on the side of the container getting it nice a slick before he fucked me.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:47 PM, Calgarybugchaser said:

Fell in love with Albolene... Can be a bit tricky to find in Canada so I just make my own. For basically about $10 i get two tubs of it, and no one suspects that the mineral oil, paraffin wax, and Vaseline that it's made from really does not like latex! 

I get it at Walgreens in the States, it's a makeup remover, in the cosmetics section. Great stuff, a little goes a long way and if it gets tacky/sticky, a little spit slicks it up again.

Can't resist the old "go to", Crisco. Solid enough to push into hole & melts beautifully. Ready for action, toys, cocks & fists. At end of night to get a guys cunt flooded with Crisco, piss, cum & then getting your face & tongue into a perfect sloppy cunt or sitting on a guys face for my hole to be chewed on. PERFECTION 💪😋😋