Do you regret training your ass to take big toys?

On 4/18/2024 at 4:32 AM, Cypher35 said:

I only want huge cocks and, of course, those are much harder to find

Stop working your hole for a month and it will get tighter, of course not as tight as a virgin bussy, but you will feel a difference. 

Btw, I have a nice collection of toys, but rarely use them, as I love to be penetrated by real cocks. 

On 4/18/2024 at 4:32 AM, Cypher35 said:

I have no regrets.   I think that training my hole to take big toys has made me more aware of it and given me more control over it.   I have no problems opening up for guys with big cocks but also have no problem tightening up for average size cocks.   When I'm getting fucked these days,  I try to milk the tops cock with my hole.   If the top is giving me pleasure by fucking me,  I think I should try to use my cunt to give him the maximum amount of pleasure that I can. 

• Like 2

No regrets. I've gone from a bottom who would struggle to get penetrated, and find it uncomfortable, to loving getting fucked.

While I can now take huge toys and fists, if I'm having an evening of regular sex it still feels amazing. Of course if stretching and fisting is incorporated into that sex then I'll be looser, but tops expect that.

• Like 4

no regret ! average cock is a let down ? take two at once !
love bein dp'ed, it always was a phatasm and now, when two cock stretch my rectum and cum inside ,letting me gaping wide open,  i'm in heaven

I am on the fence right now. I have been fantasizing about getting dp’d for a long time. Recently,  I met a top who is into fisting and toys, when I told him that getting dp’d is still on bucket list, he started training my ass with huge dildos, I have found that within a month, my mouth has loosen considerably. However I also  noticed that not only that I  feel the need to go the washroom more often , I even had couple of “accidents” ;(-.  Also, I remember that when we played the first time, the top was able to come rather easily. Last time when we played, at some point while we were fucking, he even asked me to tighten my ass muscle ;(.  I now begin to wonder if I should continue letting him stretching my ass as I was worried that other tops would find my ass too loose.

On 4/18/2024 at 8:30 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

Nature trained it. I just fed my need for cum. Unfortunately I have had some men go limp inside me because I am a little sloppy.  I do have others that really like it though. It’s disappointing when I can service a man the way he would like it. At this point I can’t do anything to change it.

As a bottom with a hole that tends to be on the tighter side, I am completely envious of all the looser, sloppier men. 🫤 I would be completely ecstatic for anyone to refer to me as a little sloppy (hopefully someday!)

• Like 1