Do you regret training your ass to take big toys?

Over the last couple of years I’ve been getting into playing with larger and larger plugs and dildos. It’s amazing to me that I’ve got to the point where dildos that I used to struggle with I can now ease in without any pre-stretching. My concern is that now that I can easily take big toys I’ve become less satisfied with normal sized cocks. I only want huge cocks and, of course, those are much harder to find. I wish that regular cocks were good enough but my hole craves being stretched by something much bigger. So, I kinda regret training my hole because I automatically turn down so many cocks because they’re not big enough. Anybody else have this regret?

Not even close. A good fuck is a good fuck. I love big toys and fists, that stretch is an out of this world feeling. Its a completely different state of mind and pleasure and I definitely still feel it when being fucked by a good Top.

• Like 3

I'm not at the point where I can't enjoy a regular cock so no regrets but this is something I keep in mind while training. It seems like a hard game to play well: figure out exactly what size and types of toys you can play with so you can gain the ability to take huge dicks, get double-penetrated by guys who aren't huge, and go for long sessions but not lose the ability to enjoy being with men who aren't huge.

• Thanks 1

No regrets at all. I'm a loose hole, but I can still squeeze - mind you my natural habitat is the dark room offering myself up to strangers so I suppose nobody's being terribly picky, but I haven't had anyone slip in then pull out in dismay at the state of things, that's all I really need to not feel guilty for inflicting myself on unsuspecting men. For my part, a regular sized cock doesn't give me the rush a big toy or a hand does, but it's not by any means unpleasant - it's even a bit exciting in its own way, the sloppiness reminding me what I've done to myself - and when you get down to it, I'm ultimately there for the feeling of him cumming inside me, and loosening up hasn't diminished that one bit.

• Like 3

I agree with those without regret...
I have no regrets either but while stretching, I also trained my muscle to contract again... So serious squeezing is involved.
So when I can handle an regular mans' fist, I can also squeeze my hole very quickly to a closed state...
If I over stretch and also for longer periods of time I have to be careful with farting.
Diarreah is always a problem but then I wear a male diaper for a couuple of days.

No regrets here, I can take big toys and huge cock and even fists when I'm in the mood, but I still have great muscle control that I enjoy every cock that uses my hole 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

Not even close. A good fuck is a good fuck. I love big toys and fists, that stretch is an out of this world feeling. Its a completely different state of mind and pleasure and I definitely still feel it when being fucked by a good Top.

when i was introduced to anal i was told it was addictive by my dom, wonderfully it is and as i t progresses so satisfyingi, i want / need  now that regular exercise and depending what  is local becomes the difficulty.

I can definitely squeeze my hole around any cock but I love the challenge of a big one! I think I’m past the point of no return on this though so my goal is the be able to be fisted. That’ll be a slutty journey!

• Like 1

Never.  If a top is intimidated by my hole, then he isn't going to be much fun in bed anyway!  I've had very big dicks and very small dicks in me and no one says - "your hole is too loose".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The top that introduced me to barebacking like a loose hole, and he wanted me to start wearing plugs. I'd cum over, he'd load me and put the plug back in, and I would go back home and eat the cum out. When I used to top, I actually preferred a loose hole, too.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Nature trained it. I just fed my need for cum. Unfortunately I have had some men go limp inside me because I am a little sloppy.  I do have others that really like it though. It’s disappointing when I can service a man the way he would like it. At this point I can’t do anything to change it.

• Like 1

absolutely ZERO regrets, I am proud to be a super loose fist and big toy pig. I love hearing guys who like to fuck a blown out ass tell me how ard it is to feel my rectum and it's like fucking an open window. When a guy puts his hand and penis in me and jerks off the high is even bigger. And in spite of how stretched out my anus, rectum and colon are, I am still stretch training to take still bigger and deeper like a good hungry human mare. Having guys gathered around in group use settings masturbating while watching a top keep me poppered up while his stretches and fills my super pliable rectum with freak show level size. Yeah, my ass is wrecked om size but I don't care. The sexual ecstasy and head rush of having a hole that rivals a mare's cunt is worth the sloppy ruin and few guys who are disgusted by a high use sex pig like me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3