״I can't believe you took us all like that!"

Took me some time to write this down since this week was crazy busy, but this is what happened on Tuesday, soon after I first met Rob & Dean.

When I got back home after that fist incredible fuck they texted me and we got super horny sexting till they asked if i'd like to come over on Tuesday to have a repeat and if I am up for them to invite a few of their friends. 

Of course I replied "Fuck yeah!!!" and jokingly asked if I could bring my partner too, they were up for that lol so I texted him the info and he was totally horned up by the idea.

Game on!

Fast forward to Tuesday...

I woke up with my partner already poking my hole and we had our morning fuck and he kept telling me how excited he is about me being used today by a new group. I asked him to not dump a load yet cause I wanted to get cleaned first and then he can dump a load or 2 to lube me up for later lol

We arrived at their place at 4pm, right on schedule. They greeted us naked so we both stripped at the door and I introduced my partner and we all shared a kiss while walking to their living room that was dimly lit, for some drinks while we waited for their other guests to arrive. 
we got a short briefing that they invited 4 other guys (2 couples) that they occasionally play with and I am to going to enjoy them all since they were too well endowed. At this point all 4 of us were hard as we sipped our drinks and I just finished mine with a chug, winked at my partner and dropped to my knees and started sucking them, starting with dean who was the closest while Dean and my partner moved towards us (they are both equally hung in size and girth but shaped a bit different lol) 

while my partner was showing Dean how well he can throat fuck me, Rob went to the door to greet the others that arrived all at the same time.

I saw them with the corner of my eye as they walked in and stripping and I was groaning with the sight of 4 hot men, all hung and getting harder by the second watching me sucking cock, saying "so that's the slut you bragged about?" 
my partner answered "come over and try for yourselves" 

so a circle was formed, I was surrounded by 7 men, going from cock to cock like a bitch in heat and I couldn't get enough of it till they all were rock hard and fucking my throat harder and harder till I was covered with my throat juices.

That's when Rob said we should take this party to the basement so I got up to stretch my leges and we headed downstairs to their basement that was obviously their family room when the kids are there but was transformed to a play room with a sling and a big mattress in the middle of the room.

This is going be fun! 

That's when I was placed on the sling, tied my legs and hands and the plug I had in me was pulled out by my partner who told them "I loaded him up with 2 loads for you guys, don't go slow, fuck my beautiful partner up!" 

I just groaned as on by on they started plowing me, the first one played with my hole entrance with his 10" cock, then smiled at the group and shoved all the way in. I was gasping from the surprise and told him to just give me all he got! 

That started the train of men fucking me on the sling, pulling out and replaced by another while I was given  their cock to clean up. 
At this point, about an hour later only 3 loaded me up and they wanted to switch positions so I was put on my hand and kneed on the mattress and the spitroasting began.

again, one by one they took turns fucking both my hole and my throat while in between someone placed a bottle of popper up my nose to keep me horned up (as if I need to be MORE horny lol) 

they all commented on what a good slit I was, how my partner is very lucky and they were all impressed by how well I took dick deep in me in both holes and how good I clean the cock that just pounded my hole with my mouth. I was just groaning and moaning and begged for them to continue.

on a side note, the smallest cock was Deans at 8" and thick, the rest were all 9 and 10 while Rob and my partner were both 11". I was a very happy slut! 

By now they all dumped at least 1 load on me while both Rob and my partner dumped a second load in me, my hole was a cummy mess and sloppy while I used my muscles to tighten up.

That was when they wanted to try double penetrating me as they all heard I could take is so well so the hosts were given the first go as Rob was laying on his back while I lowered my used hole on his till he was all the way in me while Dean began shoving his cock too. Someone fed me poppers and I was in heaven!

they began thrusting in and out till the found a good rhythm while the rest of the guests cheered them on, shouting "fuck yeah, use the slut!" and I was riding like a pro putting on a show. they fucked me like that for a while till they both loaded me up at the same time, I kept riding with my sloppy hole till my partner laid next to us and I was lifted off the cocks in me by 2 guys and I was put down on my partners cock till he was too all the way in, then the routine began, one by one the pushed their cock in alongside my well hung partner, till they all came in me, except for my partner (he has incredible stamina!)

I think this all went on for almost 1.5 hours of non stop Double Penetration of my hole which was so loose by now and cum was running down my legs as I stood up.

That's when my partner told Rob lay down and that he wanted to show the group how well I could take two 11" cocks up my cunt and they did exactly that! They went full power on my hole and plowed my hole so hard, we were all moaning like animals for nearly 30 minutes till the both nutted in me!

I was both exhausted and yet my hole was buzzing from all the pounding and loads I received wanting more!!

after a short rest that we all grabbed a drink and chatted a bit I was placed back on the sling, this time they wanted to really open me up even further so I was fed more poppers as my partner showed them how well my used hole opens up as he began inserting his fist, using only the loads that they all dumped in me.

i just love how feeling my partner fill me up like this can be both so intimate and yet so sleazy in the situation! 

he began putting on a show for them and went deep slowly till I was having another anal orgasm (by this point I came handsfree like 4-5 times already lol)

And again, a train of men fisting me began, I was shivering from all the attention I was getting, a fist in my hole, hands groping me all over and a dick in my mouth. A total pig! 
At one point my partner was in my mouth and loudly asked if I was thirsty, I knew exactly what he meant and just moaned, he understood the sign and I began feeling the warmth in my throat of his piss as he started flooding my guts.

They all cheered again and as my partner pulled out his saved a bit of his piss to spray directly on my mouth and over my face. Oink! 
needles to say that they all took turns pissing in my mouth or on me (I guess it was good we told the hosts to prep with a rubber mattress 😉

I was in pig heaven!

this went for a while and I had a fist in my at all time, at some point 2 guys stretched my hole with their hands, stretching me even further and then they started punch fucking me. 
I just couldn't believe how good it all felt and I just begged them to go even further.

And hour later, when they decided it was time they wanted to dump one more load in me and they started fucking my lose hole yet again, it was overflowing with cum till one by one they began dumping their loads in me

Of course I cleaned them off with my mouth like the good pig that I am (I fucking love ass to mouth!!!)

This time it was faster and 40 minutes later they were all done loading me up, I was plugged with a big plug my partner brought with us and was release from the sling.

it was hard for me to stand up, my legs were like jello lol 

Overall we spent 5 hours when I was the only bottom for the men to fuck, breed, fist and filled with piss as we said our goodbyes and were headed home in an Uber, I bet the driver could smell all the cum, piss and swear we were both covered with lol 

we arrived home, both well spent we headed to the shower as my partner unplugged me, shoved his big cock deep in me and dumped one more last load in me before I release 25-30 loads they all dumped in me and we went to bed, i was cuddled and had his ever hard cock in me

As we fell asleep he whispered in my ear how proud he is of me and what a wonderful slut I am 🥰

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, NordicBtm said:

What a fucking pig slut you are 🐽💅🏻💦😈😘

Indeed I am a very lucky pig slut cumdump 🤭

and I still haven't written about all the hookups since or the adventures my partner is planning for the weekend 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MKSub24 said:

What a total filthy pig you are. I would love to have an opportunity like that.

honestly, I can't even believe it myself, it's so liberating being able to explore my desires and kinks, and the best part is that my partner and I are pushing our boundaries together and encouraging each other to try new ways to push our boundaries. 

• Like 1

FYI, we are trying to organize another session, this time at our playroom with them and our regulars, I want/need/crave a long weekend of taking all the loads and cock I am offered. 

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

FYI, we are trying to organize another session, this time at our playroom with them and our regulars, I want/need/crave a long weekend of taking all the loads and cock I am offered. 

You are a greedy pig. 🐖🐖🐖 Enjoy!

And tell us all about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MKSub24 said:

You are a greedy pig. 🐖🐖🐖 Enjoy!

And tell us all about it.

Indeed I am, I need the feeling of being used by men for fucking, breeding and humiliating me 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, MKSub24 said:

Did it happen? Tell us all about it.

Oh yeah it happened, It was an all nighter and I was the designated cumdump, I need to recover a bit and get some rest before I can put it in words, but in short, It was a bang 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1