Fucking and affection

This period I'm a little naughty. My bf is abroad and we have discussed that we can have sex with others for a change (we have done some threesome play but it was always the three of us).

My biggest issue is that I hate apps. What I enjoy is flirting. Trying to find out who could be interested in me and how to further pursue. I've had some sex with colleagues. Not colleagues of my direct environment but colleagues with the broader sense. My last was a guy that I found to be quite hot. Or to put it more precise, he was physically what pleases my eye (and sometimes what pleases my eyes does not pleases many other people's eyes but anyway).

We've had sex several times. He likes to be somewhat dominated during sex. For me to have control (not to a master/slave level, I'm not into that but he likes receiving my actions and not being a doer).

Sometimes I think that the direct source of pleasure for me is not fucking, getting fucked sucking etc. It's when somebody lets me touch his body, when my fingers travel around his body. I also like biting (not too cause pain, softly) but I don't do it because I understand that they don't like it. Before, during and after sex I am kissing him. I like hugging him. We had shower together, I enjoyed washing his body and his hair. He said that it's the first time he's been given that much affection in a hook up. He liked it but the way he said it, it made me feel weird.

Firstly, I don't like being called a hook up and I don't do hook ups. A hook up feels fast and without quality. I do sex only when it's worth it and always loving my partner. We also had more than 10 times sex that's almost a fuck buddy.

Secondly this dude is cold. I don't believe he can give affection. I don't feel that he succumbs to me when we're having sex, I believe he's full of himself and he finds it interesting that somebody actually takes time to take care of him since he's not that guy.

I understand the desire to fuck and go. That's why guys go to adult bookstores or glory holes or rest stops cruising. Sometimes it's all about getting off. 

But, if I can, I want to talk. I want to run my hands all over his body, explore him, feel him, sense as much of him as I can. It enhances the connection. It helps me tap into his needs better as well as my own. It becomes a connection of the physical body and the soul. 

• Upvote 2

i've joined several meet up groups that proport to be about massage or nudity or whatever, and they are, but they all also quickly devolve into orgies. the guys who attend them all seem to be more like you so perhaps you should check some of them out. 

i don't agree 100% about the apps. everyone is there so it's hard to say "everyone is so..... " because there's actually a wide variety. i know i've been frustrated when looking for just the opposite. it's like dude i wanna get fucked by a stranger, not get married! 😜

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

Sometimes I think that the direct source of pleasure for me is not fucking, getting fucked sucking etc. It's when somebody lets me touch his body, when my fingers travel around his body. I also like biting (not too cause pain, softly) but I don't do it because I understand that they don't like it. Before, during and after sex I am kissing him. I like hugging him. We had shower together, I enjoyed washing his body and his hair. He said that it's the first time he's been given that much affection in a hook up. He liked it but the way he said it, it made me feel weird.

You sound like an ideal lover to me.