How to self fist?

I started off fingering my hole, slowly added more fingers and lots of lube and spit. Poppers helped me. I got up to 4 fingers and my thumb, but I've never been able to make the final thrust past my knuckles. I don't think my wrist is flexible enough for the last bend. Love to hear tips if anyone has them!

I'm hoping someone has the knowhow and can teach me and others how to self fist. I can get all four fingers in me plus my thumb but just lack a very small amount of getting whole hand in. Hope there's a secret I haven't learned yet that will get my hand all in.

A little bit of flexibility helps for sure. Mostly find a position that is comfortable for you and one where you can reach more easily. Some like to arch their back and reach behind them while on their knees. I prefer to be spread and reach down between my legs and work my hand inside slowly. Getting a good feel and stretch before the last shove. I have a pretty decent arm span which I guess helps with the reach and I'm pretty flexible still. Like any kind of exercise slow down or stop when anything feels wrong. Build up to it instead of trying to rush in. Lastly it might not happen, not everyone can do everything, so find someone who wants to put their hand there 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

A little bit of flexibility helps for sure. Mostly find a position that is comfortable for you and one where you can reach more easily. Some like to arch their back and reach behind them while on their knees. I prefer to be spread and reach down between my legs and work my hand inside slowly. Getting a good feel and stretch before the last shove. I have a pretty decent arm span which I guess helps with the reach and I'm pretty flexible still. Like any kind of exercise slow down or stop when anything feels wrong. Build up to it instead of trying to rush in. Lastly it might not happen, not everyone can do everything, so find someone who wants to put their hand there 😉

Very helpful! I'll be trying this. Thank you!

• Like 1

my aim is to self fist and would love to self fist with others.

I was told that you need to be able to stretch your hole a fair bit wider than a fist as when you self fist, the angle you drive it in at is wider than when a fister slides. So are your toys wide enough? My toys have got bigger over time and are the width of a can (circumference 8.25 inches = 21cm), while the average man's hand is 8.6 inches (= 21.85cm).

then there's the flexibility. for me, on my side lying down, with one leg straight and the other bent is the best but it's that damn thumb knuckle that stops it! Another good way is standing with one foot on a chair, back arched, arm against a wall and reversing onto your fist. 

When I'm in the mood to stretch I watch this stud, he makes it look so easy. 

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/tutorial-and-tips-to-start-fisting-and-deep-streching-to-do-with-yourself-or-others-xhRfb2u

Hope you manage it. Hope to hear any success stories on here. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, FF69 said:

my aim is to self fist and would love to self fist with others.

I was told that you need to be able to stretch your hole a fair bit wider than a fist as when you self fist, the angle you drive it in at is wider than when a fister slides. So are your toys wide enough? My toys have got bigger over time and are the width of a can (circumference 8.25 inches = 21cm), while the average man's hand is 8.6 inches (= 21.85cm).

then there's the flexibility. for me, on my side lying down, with one leg straight and the other bent is the best but it's that damn thumb knuckle that stops it! Another good way is standing with one foot on a chair, back arched, arm against a wall and reversing onto your fist. 

When I'm in the mood to stretch I watch this stud, he makes it look so easy. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/tutorial-and-tips-to-start-fisting-and-deep-streching-to-do-with-yourself-or-others-xhRfb2u

Hope you manage it. Hope to hear any success stories on here. 

Thanks so much for the tip, what a great vids he has!

Of course, all of the same caveats apply: take your time, don’t rush, use tons of lube. For me, the most difficult thing is positioning myself because I have to be in one precise unchanging position that I can never remember or it won’t happen. Hope it helps and good luck ! 

So I took your guys advice and I was playing with my hole some and got about half of my right hand in tonight going to keep trying. I'm covered in piss from the toys and very happy too know how close I am ! Still no luck in finding a ff top near me sadly

• Upvote 1