Video Booth Gloryhole

On 4/29/2024 at 2:18 AM, anonversnyc said:

Where is best in NYC to explore video booth gloryhole fantasy? I want to be ass up to the gloryhole in a video booth for guys use and breed my hole.

Gloryhole booths are no longer a thing here.

It’s true it’s not like it used to be. The good old days are gone. And so are those places that were once busy and without incident for breeders and bbutts to get filled up with nutt. Although some venues in nyc are now filling the void. But they have no gloryholes  like the old stores we’re known for 

If I ever get my own place to move into I'm totally making a gloryhole room to use and share with all men top and bottom cis, trans male and female alike just natural anon breeding for all men straight, gay or bi doesn't matter same with status.

What's the name of the place on W 22nd St just east of 8th Ave? It's behind the movie theater on 23rd St. The Unicorn? There was a glory hole between 2 booths that I took advantage of many times.  Hope it's still there.

Edited by SlampaBay
Spellcheck

On 5/1/2024 at 4:47 PM, RawVersGuyNYC said:

I used to love spending hours in the booths..  most of those good spots are gone though.  so fucking sleazy and anon.

I did too. Literally hours. I always have a hard time giving up even when I’m the only guy left in the place. That constant need to swallow more loads that never goes away. 

I was sorry the Blue Store in Chelsea closed. On the other hand, though, I’ve sucked cock in certain bars recently, and there’s been a fantastic uptick in business in cruisy public places like Central Park, which is good for me because I love groups and love being watched. But I agree, there’s something uniquely piggy about kneeling at a glory hole and hauling on the cocks of men I never see. 

4 hours ago, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I did too. Literally hours. I always have a hard time giving up even when I’m the only guy left in the place. That constant need to swallow more loads that never goes away. 

I was sorry the Blue Store in Chelsea closed. On the other hand, though, I’ve sucked cock in certain bars recently, and there’s been a fantastic uptick in business in cruisy public places like Central Park, which is good for me because I love groups and love being watched. But I agree, there’s something uniquely piggy about kneeling at a glory hole and hauling on the cocks of men I never see. 

Or fucking through them too.  🙂